[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Unisex Toenail Clippers the Devil's Tool?

Unisex Toenail Clippers the Devil's Tool?

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Unisex Toenail Clippers the Devil's Tool?

Postby Mrs Haruo » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 pm

Today while shopping for some needed personal care items while the sale coupon was still good, I looked for some new toenail clippers for my esteemed husband. The plier type for when you really mean business like my father used. My preferred brand was sold out, so I grabbed some from the foot care department. The label says "For Women". Perhaps I am a fallen woman, but after nearly 60 years of trimming my own toenails, I have never known toenail clippers to be anything but -- dare I say it "unisex". I once went to a church where some of the women were convinced that unisex dressing was the Devils Tool. I wasn't brought up that way and got out of Dodge. What say ye? :lol:
P.S. The handles aren't even pink. They are dark green with black trim.
Don't despair if your job and your rewards are few, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!
Mrs Haruo

Re: Unisex Toenail Clippers the Devil's Tool?

Postby Haruo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 am

Clearly if God intended men and women to use the same toenail clippers, He would surely have at least alluded to this in the Bible!
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:35 am

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:49 am

Wow, I had no idea that there were separate toenail clippers for men and women. How can you tell the difference?
Sandy

Postby Haruo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:42 am

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:30 pm

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Mrs Haruo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 am

For those enquiring minds who want to know---- the clippers are working fine, no matter who's toenails are being clipped. Reminds me of when I used to help Dad do the horses hooves by holding their heads and folding an ear over to keep them distracted and not kicking Dad and the nippers across the corral.
:lol:
Don't despair if your job and your rewards are few, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!
Mrs Haruo

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum