[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - St. Jude Children's hospital marathon

St. Jude Children's hospital marathon

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

St. Jude Children's hospital marathon

Postby ET » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:46 pm

I checked the forum rules and I don't think this would be considered "blatant advertising", but I thought I'd throw this out there just in case any of you felt inclined to participate. My youngest, Darby (18), is going to run the St. Jude Children's Hospital 1/2 marathon (her first) in December. She wants to raise $500 between now and then.

So I thought I'd just throw this out there and if any of your feel led to throw in a few bucks or more, then cool. Donations can also be anonymous if you so choose. There's some default amount buttons, but clicking the Other button allows you to enter whatever you want.

For those that do, thanks. For those that can't, no problem. Probably like everyone else here, there's a whole lot of things to which one can give and the hard part is turning down so many.

If the mods think I'm out of bounds or opening a can of worms for future issues, then I understand.
I'm Ed Thompson, and I approve this message.
ET

Re: St. Jude Children's hospital marathon

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Ed: ET, am I right when I assume all the pledges go to St. Jude's? if so, I see no problem with giving us the opportunity to help Darby toward her goal. I will see what account Trudy wants to tap.
Ed Pettibone

Re: St. Jude Children's hospital marathon

Postby ET » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Yes, all money goes to St. Jude.

Thanks, Ed P.
I'm Ed Thompson, and I approve this message.
ET

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum