[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Flash! Cheney has a heart!

Flash! Cheney has a heart!

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Flash! Cheney has a heart!

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 pm

I offer this (for the time being) without comment.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/03/24-3
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Re: Flash! Cheney has a heart!

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 pm

I cannot resist passing on a tweet sent by someone I dont know. "Cheney got the heart. Now the Wizard needs to give Palin a brain and Romney courage!"
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Postby Tim Bonney » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Gene Scarborough » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 am

Cheney probably got a pig heart transplant ---- since he seems to shoot his friends with a shotgun and prevent them from putting him in their heart bequest!!!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist the thought!

Romney is now putting on his suit of shining armor as the sends salvos toward the current Administration. If he would just stop pretending to be one of the common people and speaking southern, I might believe him. The jeans beneath a Hart-Shaffner-and Marks suit coat is a little too much of a combo and he won't ever be "one of us" in my view!

When a man paying 14% taxes on a mega-million yearly income thinks he is an average American taxpayer, it sucks. When that same candidate has busted more large corporations and sent more jobs overseas than anyone else, I fail to see his ability to conceive restoring American business to its former power and efficiency!!!
Gene Scarborough
Gene Scarborough

Postby Neil Heath » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 pm

I couldn't help wondering when I heard about Cheney's new heart... [by the way, our paper said he was on the list for 30 months before one came available for him] ...if he got his new heart from a liberal or an anti-war protestor, would he wake up in a whole different frame of mind?

I also couldn't help notice the look on his face in the article photo. His whole outlook on life seems reflected in that face.
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 am

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 am

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 am

Mrs. H., on reading this, asked, "So is that what they mean by 'reaming someone a new rectal orifice'?" She is now looking for her anatomy coloring book to check on this. (Being a navy veteran, she has a more colorful vocabulary than many defrocked Sunday School teachers...) I bowdlerize her as best I can.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:51 am

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Gene Scarborough » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Haruo's wife has the best sense of humor on this entire set of typing fools!!!! :wink:
Gene Scarborough
Gene Scarborough

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues