[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Partial reply to KeithE's Conspericy list

Partial reply to KeithE's Conspericy list

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Partial reply to KeithE's Conspericy list

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 am

1) insider trading (put options to an unprecedented level) on days just proceeding 9/11 on AA, UA and others with offices in the WTC

Ed: and what of the may other companies w/o offices in the WTC that experienced similar unprecedented levels. And where dod thos elevels go during the following weeks

2) numerous military officers cancelling flights on 9/11 teh day before

Ed: There are numerous flight cancellations by military officers most any day. But then there where also many military officers who did take commercial flights on that day.

3) Dick Cheney's taking over directing wargame exercsies (at least 3 of them) - unheardof that a VP would do so- in the summer of 2001.

Ed: If by unheard of you mean it had not happened before so what, Bush had pledged to use Cheney in activities more significant that many previous VP's. And after Cheney was next in line for Commander and Chief.

4) FEMA moved from their exercise location on Long Island to the pier beside the WTC on the eveninig before 9/11 and then used in the cleanup unwittingly.

Ed: And when was that move first announced? And what is meant by, they where used "unwittingly" in the cleanup? What agency had more experience in disaster clean up? Including the coordination of volunteers from hundreds of organizations including the ABC-USA, CBF & yes the SBC as where the Salvation Army, Seventh Day Adventist and others . I understand that our ABCNYS Disaster relief trailer was on site that evening.

5) the removal of steel beams from the crime scene of the century - illegal to say the least (all cut to approximately the size to fit on the dump trucks and removed to China)

Ed: And what was to be done with the tons and tons of debris. When you say it was illegal, according to what law? The site was secured, photographed and video taped from many angles according to standard NYC Building codes before any thing was moved. (That is not to say there where no morbid souvenir profiteers who carted away some stuff in the first 24 hours.) The first time I saw the site (almost a year after the event) there where several piles of these beams stacked around the areas and damaged structural steel still standing. The most memorable, a cross shaped remnant that has been in thousands of pictures. When we where in the City last Summer we found that cross In a temporary resting place next to St. Peter's Catholic church a few blocks from the site. There is a plaque, which says "This cross will be returned to and become a permanent part of the memorial site". A bronze Partially Crushed Globe of the world that stood in the main WTC Plaza Is now on display on the conner entrance to Battery Park nearest the site. And construction has begun on the new memorial. In the past decade this has undoubetedly been the number one tourist attraction in NYC.

6) the delay of any investigation (Cheney asked Daschle/Congress not to investgate) until 444 days after 9/11 (unheard of - all other tragedies [Challenger, Pan Am, etc.] were started within a week]

Ed: Chaney asked what? Why? The NYPD, The Port Authority, the NY State Police, The FBI and the CIA, and FAA plus insurance investigators from dozens of companies where already doing the investigation.

7) Patriot Act written prior to 9/11 (it had to be given its size and complexity)

Ed: No doubt the administration had wanted to implement such legislation and this became a prime opportunity. As for the timing of producing the document. I see it as akin to the media having lengthy obituaries just hours after the death of a celebrity, they keep a file of pre prepared obit and then just fill in pertinent info to update.

8 ) the refusal to release 45 of the 47 video tapes of the Pentagon crash

Ed: The Pentagon had long had ts own perhaps overly stringent security policies, in place before 9/11.

9) they apparenty lost 3 of the "black boxes {really orange}" that firemen brought in as evidence at the WTC site

Ed: Who lost them? When? See http://www.mishalov.com/wtc-flight-93-transcript.html
Ed Pettibone

Re: Partial reply to KeithE's Conspericy list

Postby KeithE » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Sorry Ed, you have not met the criteria to get a comprehensive response from me because no attempt was made to understand the points I (or other truthers) have raised. For instance a simple google on "9/11 insider trading" would have answered your questions to point 1). Here's one link you would have found. . Read it, all of it! $2.5M in profits has not collected - most likely out of fear of being found out. The SEC is not investigating saying its records were destroyed in the collapse of WTC7 that day (a third building not struck by any aircraft that collapsed that day) - how convenient.

Gene Scarborough did get a response (on the original post) because he saw a point or two of suspicious info.

I cannot spend my time providing links that leads to my conclusions to such lightly given rejoinders/endless questions (Ed's trademark). That would be a fulltime job. Do some research yourself, Ed! Show you understand a truther's point now and then. We've talked before on this subject, so I know your attitude. I enjoy many other dialogs with you but on this subject it would have been all in vain - we might be up to post "9/11 Truth Thread CLXVI" by now.

BLfers, believe me when I say I understand your reluctance to wade these waters (it is tough and paradigm breaking). But it important that enough people do so.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 am

Ed Pettibone

Postby KeithE » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Keith E: To answer your second question (which also is beside the point), both airlines fell about 40% on 9/11-12 and stayed that way in the coming weeks - as shown in my earlier link http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html. The stock market as a whole went down 14.3% (DJIA), 16% (NASDAQ) from Sept 10 to Sept 21 as shown here page down to first table. But that is all beside the point of how some insiders apparently knew and profited handsomely due to advanced knowledge of the 9/11 event.

Ed: Keith since the third grade I have followed airlines, bus companies and railroads in the market when they have had fatlaites due to a crash almost always, their stock takes a hefty blow and generally takes about 12 weeks to recover. Amusement Parks have the same phenomenon. Have you had time to Check out the 2005 popular mechanics issue debunking many of the truthers claims, to which I provided a link? Especially my favorite about the "mysterious white Jet" at the Flight 93 crash site. And explaining in part the large white aircraft in the air space above the white house on that day. It tend to squelch your Building #7 arguments also. The pictures show clearly a gaping hole more that 20 stories high in the building and has transcripts from firemen who where in the building.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... ws/1227842

As to the missing flight recorders it would be great to have them but much of the information you want was established by Air control stations on the ground in several locations. I will agree that if the those boxes where ever in any government agencies hands and where "lost" some heads should roll. ( metaphorically of course.) And as you may have noted in other threads, of all federal agencies the FBI is no in better than the lowest 25 percent of my trust level. And I confess to a good deal of self conflict when it come to national security and the public need to know. I personally have seen some stuff in the official accounts that I feel should have been kept secret.

Here is another site all here should check out http://www.debunking911.com/massivect.htm
Ed Pettibone

Postby David Flick » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Ed: Absolutely, I omitted some text. But I did cite my source. What I wrote to you was "Have you had time to Check out the 2005 popular mechanics issue debunking many of the truthers claims, to which I provided a link? *** Especially my favorite about the "mysterious white Jet" at the Flight 93 crash site. *** And explaining in part the large white aircraft in the air space above the white house on that day. *** It tends to squelch your Building #7 arguments also. *** The pictures show clearly a gaping hole more that 20 stories high in the building and has transcripts from firemen who where in the building. "

My purpose was not to present a full case but to encourage you and others to give the PM stories reasonable consideration. Above, I have added *** spacers between my favorite points found in that source to assist your reading. David obviously understood that I was moving from one question to another, referencing the the PM accounts.
Ed Pettibone

Postby KeithE » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues