[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Arizona gets tough on ILLEGAL immigrants

Arizona gets tough on ILLEGAL immigrants

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Richard Land has a proposal

Postby Stephen Fox » Thu May 13, 2010 9:18 am

"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

The Mormon Immigration Conundrum

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 am

Stephen Fox

Ky on Az

Postby Stephen Fox » Mon May 31, 2010 8:31 am

Stephen Fox

Re: Arizona gets tough on ILLEGAL immigrants

Postby Jim » Mon May 31, 2010 1:28 pm

This is what the lady says: I can rightly look at Arizona and say the state's current practices reflect sin and degrade humans created in God's image, and it's important for me to do so. … They are protecting whiteness, in other words.

It’s hard to imagine anyone so completely out of touch with the situation in Arizona, especially the drug-running. But, after all, she’s a doctoral student so she must be right.
Jim

Latest by Richard Land

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Stephen Fox

Re: Latest by Richard Land

Postby KeithE » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 am

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Lonesome Dove on AZ

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 am

Stephen Fox

Re: Latest by Richard Land

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Richard Land at Obama's Speech yesterday

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Would be great for Land and Melissa Rogers, Miguel De Latorre and Senator Linsday Graham; all Baptists have a sincere talk about this matter; maybe the better part of a weekend mid day before and after lunch talk.

Stephen Fox

Postby Mrs Haruo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

"Illegal Immigration is not a new problem-----Native Americans called it WHITE PEOPLE!" :D
Don't despair if your job and your rewards are few, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!
Mrs Haruo

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Chris

Democrat Governors and AZ

Postby Stephen Fox » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:56 am

Stephen Fox

Postby Howard V » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 pm

The Indians should have had more secure borders! But, hey, I'm married to one of them.

Howard
Howard V

Postby Gary » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Attachments
HomelandSecurity.jpg
Gary

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

I am working now as a 911 dispatcher. In order just to check the legal status of every Hispanic with whom our department comes in contact would require a doubling of our officers. Unless there is a reason they are arrested, no one has the time to check their status. By the way, when you do many of them are not in the NCIC (National Criminal Information Center) files, so a local department really has little with which to work. Also, the paperwork for getting INS involved for a deportation is not worth the effort since these folks will likely be back in the states in 3 months or less.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Anniston Star

Postby Stephen Fox » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:23 am

Stephen Fox

Postby KeithE » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Not that I agree with all of this, but some good points are made below.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks, KeithE. Some very good points.

Also good points in the "impeachment" topic following the one you recommended.
Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Chris

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 am

Another illegal immigrant takes the life of a citizen.

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=13575258

Yes, I noticed the headline says "suspected". If you read the whole story, the man admits he is an illegal.
Chris

Israel has the same problem

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 am

Israel also is plagued by illegals.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/28 ... latestnews
Chris

Postby Haruo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Repealing the 14th Amendment is viewed as a dangerous "slap in the face", that if made retroactive could revoke their citizenship, by many Black Americans. It's one step from "Repeal the Emancipation Proclamation". It certainly galvanizes Black Baptist opposition to such a step here in Evergreen.

Personally, I'm in favor of more porous borders and making immigration simpler, but even if I agreed that "ILLEGAL immigrants" should be treated as robbers, I would still choose some other way to do it and some other way to word it.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues