A Message to Trump Supporters

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

A Message to Trump Supporters

Postby KeithE » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:47 pm

Do not let the man who occupies the White House (when he is not golfing), convince you that Dems don’t care about crime, want to get rid of the police, or that immigrants increase crime/rape:

Trump - June 25 during photo-op in meeting with King Abdullah
What we have is very simple: We want strong borders, and we want no crime. Strong borders, we want no crime. The Democrats want open borders, and they don't care about crime

Trump - Today
To the great and brave men and women of ICE, do not worry or lose your spirit. You are doing a fantastic job of keeping us safe by eradicating the worst criminal elements. So brave! The radical left Dems want you out. Next it will be all police

You are being played.
Just liked many were played beginning in June 2015
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

Truth about immigrants and crime.

If you are concerned about crime, begin by impeaching and removing the criminal Donald Trump.
1) It is a crime (international and US law) to not process asylum seekers. Read This.
2) Trump or his companies have been accused in 1450 lawsuits - many no doubt involve criminal activity. Legal Affairs of Donald Trump
3) Many accusations of sexual abuse - that is a crime. Trump actually bragged about this. I can’t believe any evangelicals support him.
4) Fraudulent use of charitable funds - Why the I.R.S. Should Go After Trump
. . .

Let the Mueller Investigation continue and I'm sure many more criminal acts will come to the surface. Go a a bookstore and read at least the first chapter of Malcolm Nances’s A Plot to Destroy Democracy. Way too many coincidences with Trump words during the campaign and steps taken by Russia to meddle in the election. READ IT PLEASE. The rest the book is also good but centers more on Putin than Trump.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Re: A Message to Trump Supporters

Postby David Flick » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:07 pm

KeithE wrote:Do not let the man who occupies the White House (when he is not golfing), convince you that Dems don’t care about crime, want to get rid of the police, or that immigrants increase crime/rape:

What we have is very simple: We want strong borders, and we want no crime. Strong borders, we want no crime. The Democrats want open borders, and they don't care about crime

Trump - Today
To the great and brave men and women of ICE, do not worry or lose your spirit. You are doing a fantastic job of keeping us safe by eradicating the worst criminal elements. So brave! The radical left Dems want you out. Next it will be all police

You are being played.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

If you are concerned about crime, begin by impeaching and removing the criminal Donald Trump.
1) It is a crime (international and US law) to not process asylum seekers. Read This.
2) Trump or his companies have been accused in 1450 lawsuits - many no doubt involve criminal activity. Legal Affairs of Donald Trump
3) Many accusations of sexual abuse - that is a crime. Trump actually bragged about this. I can’t believe any evangelicals support him.
. . .

Let the Mueller Investigation continue and I'm sure many more criminal acts will come to the surface. Go a a bookstore and read at least the first chapter of Malcolm Nances’s A Plot to Destroy Democracy. Way too many coincidences with Trump words during the campaign and steps taken by Russia to meddle in the election. READ IT PLEASE. The rest the book is also good but centers more on Putin than Trump.

It's clear that Donald Trump lives rent free in Keith's head. Funny...
David Flick
Site Admin

Re: A Message to Trump Supporters

Postby KeithE » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:20 am

David Flick wrote:
KeithE wrote:Do not let the man who occupies the White House (when he is not golfing), convince you that Dems don’t care about crime, want to get rid of the police, or that immigrants increase crime/rape:

Trump - Today

You are being played.

. . .

It's clear that Donald Trump lives rent free in Keith's head. Funny...

And in fact Trump is living rent free.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues