Trump Insults - Complete List

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Trump Insults - Complete List

Postby KeithE » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Complete List 394 Insults in Trump Tweets

I assume this will be kept up.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Re: Trump Insults - Complete List

Postby JE Pettibone » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:37 am

Ed: It sort of reminds me of some self identified "progressives" on these boards. :wink:
JE Pettibone

Postby Jon Estes » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Is it an insult if it is true?
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
Jon Estes

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 am

More importantly, has Trump ever read the Golden Rule. Wait, I think I know his version: "Do unto others before they do unto you." :wink:
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Jon Estes » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Dave Roberts wrote:More importantly, has Trump ever read the Golden Rule. Wait, I think I know his version: "Do unto others before they do unto you." :wink:

I will support the first Baptist who lives by this to throw the first stone at him when the stoning comes.

My sarcasm here keeps me from being a tone thrower.
Jon Estes

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Jon Estes wrote:
Dave Roberts wrote:More importantly, has Trump ever read the Golden Rule. Wait, I think I know his version: "Do unto others before they do unto you." :wink:

I will support the first Baptist who lives by this to throw the first stone at him when the stoning comes.

I have to ask, "How does one throw a tone?"
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Some of the folks in this forum have called Trump (me, too, the slogan of the times) everything vile, including not being human. If those insults from the self-righteous among us are okay, should Trump be castigated for making some of his own? What rank hypocrisy!
Jim

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:48 am

Dave Roberts wrote:
Jon Estes wrote:

I have to ask, "How does one throw a tone?"

If you ever have the chance to hear me sing - you will understand it very well.
Jon Estes

Postby Sandy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 am

But would that be "throwing a tone" or "blowing a tone"?

Sorry, I could not resist.
Sandy
Sandy

Postby Rvaughn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:33 am

KeithE wrote:Trump Insults - Complete List
Maybe a complete list of Baptist Life members insulting Trump would also make interesting reading! :lol:
Rvaughn

Postby KeithE » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:57 am

Rvaughn wrote:
KeithE wrote:Trump Insults - Complete List
Maybe a complete list of Baptist Life members insulting Trump would also make interesting reading! :lol:

There is a difference between saying Trump is a bad President (and detailing why) and just calling someone a “lightweight”, “total flunky” from a position of power. One is just a blast of bad words which will be sent to the world; and one is more substantive and I hope causes more reflection among friends at BL. Why don’t you search for some "name- calling” insults from me or any one else on BL. It happens for sure, but 394 times and in a high visibility public way??

Here is one recent Trump tweet example
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

OK Trump wants us to believe Gillibrand was just doing Schumer’s bidding when she asked Trump to resign - it had nothing to do with Trump’s many indiscretions or the MeToo movement.

Trump apparently thinks he can payoff a Congresswomen’s actions forever with money ($5850*) - see red above. And he may have done that in a sexually suggestive manner (or just strutting his power to no avail - I’m not sure).

Anyone have any idea what “USED!” means?

Trump made donations to Gillibrand's campaign committee in 2007 and 2010 totaling $5,850.

Source: CNBC
Relativity minor contribution for a Donald J Trump but he remembers 7 years later.

BTW, contributions to campaigns (the rich or corporate lobbying) have way too much influence on Congress - our tax bill has been strongly affected. That is why I want one-term Congressional term limits - this way, no one in Congress will be beholding to anyone (other than the public or their state’s people) when doing the work of Congress as they would not be running for re-election while in office.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Rvaughn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 pm

KeithE wrote:There is a difference between saying Trump is a bad President (and detailing why) and just calling someone a “lightweight”, “total flunky” from a position of power. One is just a blast of bad words which will be sent to the world; and one is more substantive and I hope causes more reflection among friends at BL. Why don’t you search for some "name- calling” insults from me or any one else on BL. It happens for sure, but 394 times and in a high visibility public way??
I think you realize I don't mean "saying Trump is a bad president." If you don't recall any blast of bad word name-calling insults of Trump on the BL, I'll leave you to your good memories. Whether it is as many times or in a high visibility public way (which BL isn't) doesn't mean there is no room for introspection regarding our own thoughts and words that might at times resemble Trump's way.
Rvaughn

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Sandy wrote:But would that be "throwing a tone" or "blowing a tone"?

Sorry, I could not resist.

I don't know - you have not heard me sing.
Jon Estes

Postby KeithE » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Rvaughn wrote:
KeithE wrote:There is a difference between saying Trump is a bad President (and detailing why) and just calling someone a “lightweight”, “total flunky” from a position of power. One is just a blast of bad words which will be sent to the world; and one is more substantive and I hope causes more reflection among friends at BL. Why don’t you search for some "name- calling” insults from me or any one else on BL. It happens for sure, but 394 times and in a high visibility public way??
I think you realize I don't mean "saying Trump is a bad president." If you don't recall any blast of bad word name-calling insults of Trump on the BL, I'll leave you to your good memories. Whether it is as many times or in a high visibility public way (which BL isn't) doesn't mean there is no room for introspection regarding our own thoughts and words that might at times resemble Trump's way.

Introspection - fair enough. I believe at this point that Trump has many problems that should be brought to the fore that question his fitness for office - I'm not the only one. 49% favor impeachment, 41% don’t, 10% undecided

So I’ll continue to research matters as honestly and unbiasedly as I can. For instance, here is what Trump said today in his tax speech.
The typical family of four earning $75,000 will see an income tax cut of more than $2,000, slashing their tax bill in half. It's going to be a lot of money. You're going to have an extra $2,000.

I’m judging that as technically correct using this Tax Calculator updated Dec 13, 2017. For Texas, joint filing, that amount is $1,762 (0 children), $2,530 (1 child), $3,412 (2+ children). I find Trump’s statement as very true (may be understated) as far as it goes. But recognize that a family making $362,500/yr (average of the $225-550K category), that tax break is $15,587 by that same calculator. And he failed to point out that these tax breaks decline in future years and actually goes to a tax increase for all earning levels in 2025. His insistence that this is a “massive tax break” for the middle class is an exaggeration - perhaps a “large tax break for the high income and businesses“ would be a more accurate statement. But not terrible truthfulness. I would rank this Trump statement as technically “mostly true" in Politifact terminology, but misleading.

Another thing he said today:

It closes special interest loopholes; it lowers tax rates for families; and our plan also cuts taxes on businesses, which is expected to raise income by an average of more than $4,000. So your income goes up. It's like having a $4,000 increase, which isn't bad, which isn't bad.

Could happen but it assumes a lot about:
1) the economy improving and only 1 of 42 economists believes this. Look at Economists view of economy growth wit this tax bill. And this is a large cross-section of economists chosen by the bastion of conservative economic studies - U of Chicago.
2) and companies’s willingness to add jobs or add to wages if they get tax breaks - read and observe Gary Cohn's press conference. I’d rank this second Trump quote from today as “mostly false” and certainly unsubstantiated.

More than you’ll likely to read, but I do do due diligence before criticizing anyone and do not usually use incendiary/insult words like flunky or lightweight. I let the facts/data speak.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues