[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Sexual Abuse Allegations

Sexual Abuse Allegations

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Sexual Abuse Allegations

Postby KeithE » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:23 pm

A Democratic donor:
- 8 women

A Republican donor recipient:
- 13 women
who has been caught on tape admitting to what is usually called sexual abuse:

One fired, one still President.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Re: Sexual Abuse Allegations

Postby William Thornton » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:11 pm

One sacked. One elected. Deal with it.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:12 am

This is at times the ihatetrump forum. No reason to dredge up any of the old allegations against trump other than to express such and to add another stanza to the whine about how the American masses who elected him are idiots and inferior to sober progressives, presumably the ones who didn't think abuse, harassment, and even rape allegations against their president were worth discussing.

There's irony all around. I'll maintain my conjecture that some aren't over the election yet.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:16 am

But, let's note that Keith, whatever his motivation, said something about the sleazy entertainment mogul. The Clintons and Obamas are silent.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:55 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:32 am

Not so bro. I was a hold-my-nose supporter of Obama and Clinton for 16 years, though more critical of Clinton who substantially lowered the bar for presidents. You may find an acerbic post or two on Clinton from 20 years ago but I always liked Barack, just not his policies. Get your facts straight here. My mod lib friends are sometimes amazing. This was the ihatebush forum for eight years. Now, ihatetrump. Deal with it.

Didn't vote for the guy. Hope he succeeds in many policy areas. Like his scotus appointment and rollback of many of the possibly illegal Obama rules, etc.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 am

I should add that I'm not all that invested in these discussions but it's fair to point out the nonsense when it comes here. If Hil were prez I'd follow the same practice as for Obama although I have little respect for her, more for Obama.

To spell it out: the nonsense here is in interjecting, gratuitously, Trump in the scleazy scandal concerning the mogul Hil and Barack have yet to criticize. Trump does enough otherwise that ought to get my mod/lib friends' attention.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Wouldn't hurt Thornton

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:30 am

To read the Susan Estrich book on Hillary from about 2004. I may share my free copy with him with a pledge to return it before Chistmas. It should be in the Windr Lyberry.

About to post a scathing blog about the current face of The Alabama SBC, Rick Burgess. He talked about the Nick Saban take this morning on NAAcp and the Kaeperstein fallout. Burgess will be the keynote speaker for the BAMA SBC In Huntsville Nov 14. Gonna bring Danny Ford and the Clemson 1981 Natty into the chat and the facebook wall of Burgess alma mater JSU, from where my Grandfather graduated.

Burgess is hardwired to the Cliff Simms network now in the White House, Rick had a confrontation with Russ Moore on air spring of last year, and interviewed Donald Trump on air Monday before the Strange Judge Moore election. Best I remember Burgess did not bring up the Sonsabithches utterance of Trump in Huntsville just three days before.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Postby Sandy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Sandy

Postby David Flick » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:30 am

What I see in this is the unlimited corrupting power of money in American politics. Trump has it so we can't criticize him. Weinstein spread his around, so he gets immunity from political critics. Mitch is in the pocket of drug companies, so he can't really address the opioid crisis sweeping the hills of KY. The Koch's and Sorros have their fully owned congress members. Until we address the money issues, this will continue. Didn't Jesus have something to say about the "love of money?"
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:21 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:28 am

Weinstein is a creep and probably did most of the things he's been accused of. No witnesses (corroboration) are available to the actions mentioned (or at least most of them). The much larger picture, as George Clooney mentioned, is that the selling/buying of bodies was the way Hollywood operated back in the day and still operates. Virtually all of the women crawling out of the woodwork from long years ago, as well as recently, knew this but, directly or indirectly, played the game, just part of the oldest profession. Bubba Clinton and Cosby were artists, every bit as good (bad) as Weinstein.
Jim

Postby Sandy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:07 am

Sandy

Postby Haruo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:25 am

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 am

Sandy