Where is the outrage here...

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: KeithE

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Sandy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 am

So, you make an accusation that there's no sympathy shown for the 6 year old girl, but there was, in my initial post on this thread.
Sandy
Sandy
 
Posts: 8179
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:10 pm
Location: Rural Western Pennsylvania

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 am

Sandy wrote:So, you make an accusation that there's no sympathy shown for the 6 year old girl, but there was, in my initial post on this thread.


That's correct. Dozens of comments on political things you find of interest... just 0ne on the life of a child violated in the worst of ways.

Yeah, I stand by my accusation.

Maybe if she were a dreamer you would of had more to say.
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
User avatar
Jon Estes
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 am

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Sandy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:59 am

Apology accepted.

It doesn't restore the credibility you lost by ignoring my post, as well as others, but I understand if that's the only way you know how to say you're sorry.
Sandy
Sandy
 
Posts: 8179
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:10 pm
Location: Rural Western Pennsylvania

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Sandy wrote:Apology accepted.

It doesn't restore the credibility you lost by ignoring my post, as well as others, but I understand if that's the only way you know how to say you're sorry.


No apology offered. Creative reading seems to be your forte.
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
User avatar
Jon Estes
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 am

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Haruo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Jon Estes wrote:
Sandy wrote:So, you make an accusation that there's no sympathy shown for the 6 year old girl, but there was, in my initial post on this thread.


That's correct. Dozens of comments on political things you find of interest... just 0ne on the life of a child violated in the worst of ways.

Yeah, I stand by my accusation.

Maybe if she were a dreamer you would of had more to say.

She was too young to be a dreamer, but it's entirely possible she is an undocumented person, quite possibly an alien. The story doesn't say anything about her residency status or her father's. It's also not clear to me whether Mendoza was one of the two adults in the home at the time (and her father the other) or if there was an additional adult in the home.
Haruo (呂須•春男) = ᎭᎷᎣ = Leland Bryant Ross
Repeal the language taxLearn and use Esperanto
Fremont Baptist ChurchMy hymnblog
User avatar
Haruo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11689
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:21 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Haruo wrote:
Jon Estes wrote:
Sandy wrote:So, you make an accusation that there's no sympathy shown for the 6 year old girl, but there was, in my initial post on this thread.


That's correct. Dozens of comments on political things you find of interest... just 0ne on the life of a child violated in the worst of ways.

Yeah, I stand by my accusation.

Maybe if she were a dreamer you would of had more to say.

She was too young to be a dreamer, but it's entirely possible she is an undocumented person, quite possibly an alien. The story doesn't say anything about her residency status or her father's. It's also not clear to me whether Mendoza was one of the two adults in the home at the time (and her father the other) or if there was an additional adult in the home.


Really???

Wake up!
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
User avatar
Jon Estes
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 am

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Sandy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:18 pm

:horse: This story got posted here for Jon to make a political point, which is how most everyone interpreted the post, so the criticism that he's spewing is rooted in his phony premise. It appears that this particular crime is the only thing he's upset about, the shooting victims in Vegas, the kids in schools who've been murdered in their classrooms, nah, he's calloused to that because it doesn't fit with his political perspective.
Sandy
Sandy
 
Posts: 8179
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:10 pm
Location: Rural Western Pennsylvania

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Sandy wrote::horse: This story got posted here for Jon to make a political point, which is how most everyone interpreted the post, so the criticism that he's spewing is rooted in his phony premise. It appears that this particular crime is the only thing he's upset about, the shooting victims in Vegas, the kids in schools who've been murdered in their classrooms, nah, he's calloused to that because it doesn't fit with his political perspective.


I started this thread to talk about the little girl.

You can keep your road apples since you demonstrate you have no idea why I posted this story, they suit you well.

You can have any final word you need to make. I have no interest in chatting further with you, or others, in this thread where you have more things to say about anything else but this little girl and her story.

Hurl away, as you must...
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
User avatar
Jon Estes
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 am

Re: Where is the outrage here...

Postby Sandy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Jon Estes wrote:
Sandy wrote::horse: This story got posted here for Jon to make a political point, which is how most everyone interpreted the post, so the criticism that he's spewing is rooted in his phony premise. It appears that this particular crime is the only thing he's upset about, the shooting victims in Vegas, the kids in schools who've been murdered in their classrooms, nah, he's calloused to that because it doesn't fit with his political perspective.


I started this thread to talk about the little girl.

You can keep your road apples since you demonstrate you have no idea why I posted this story, they suit you well.

You can have any final word you need to make. I have no interest in chatting further with you, or others, in this thread where you have more things to say about anything else but this little girl and her story.

Hurl away, as you must...


:lol: baloney cheese
Sandy
Sandy
 
Posts: 8179
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:10 pm
Location: Rural Western Pennsylvania

Previous

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest