[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Fox News distorts Integralism report on Political Fundies

Fox News distorts Integralism report on Political Fundies

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Fox News distorts Integralism report on Political Fundies

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41 am

Last night both Tucker Carlson and the Special Report panel of Brett Baier where Wallace subbed for Bret distorted the conversation. I have talked to Trey Gowdy's office this morning and left a message for Father Chennault at St Francis Catholic Church student Ministries in Tuscaloosa to which Nick Saban and wife Terry gave a million dollars last year.

FAther Spadaro of Argentina wrote a piece about the collusion of the nominal Catholic Steve Bannon and political fundamentalism of the Jeffress, Falwell Jr stripe.

I will blog soon.

Meantime here is a story on Fox and you can google the Religion Dispatches story.

Where does Laura Ingraham attend Mass and how often. She perverted this story straight to Hell last night, Perverted and Distorted.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/13/co ... right.html
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Pinehurst North Carolina and beyond

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:49 am

I had a conversation with the Mother in law of an ARmy doctor in Alabama a few days ago. She was taking the grandchildren back to Pinehurst NC, Jesse Helms land.

I Had her and others in mind as I wrote this blog this morning.

http://foxofbama.blogspot.com/2017/08/d ... -have.html

Stephen Fox

Bill MOyers on related politics back to LBJ

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:14 pm

I cant start a new thread for every utterance but folks who read my blog closely can see where Pressler and Helms in North Carolina and know their Pressler/Moyers history all the way back to 1948 and ballot box 13 in Duval County and Coke Stevenson and LBJ will know where I'm coming from in this great Fox Weaving of the fabric of America

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/03/541278161 ... -years-ago

Stephen Fox

Re: Fox News distorts Integralism report on Political Fundie

Postby William Thornton » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:29 pm

I think we're in a bat guano crazy moment here...
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:21 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 am

Name-dropping was his only game
Its use was to enhance his fame
It only pointed to the shame
Of choosing others to defame
By choosing others – yes – by name
To do his thinking which became
Entwined with theirs for yet more shame
An enterprise so poorly lame
So lacking in mnemonic frame
That he was silly to exclaim
Their thoughts...his own he should reclaim
And thus wild thoughts to—quick—just tame!
Jim

Postby Sandy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Sandy

I have...respect for David Flick

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 am

David if you have the inclination to read anything other than your Sunday School lesson, take a look at any decent political reporting in the Atlantic or New Yorker and do a name check on that. You will find it loaded with names as the story evolves.

Lot of folks don't have the matter to follow a case. Lot of them make calculations based on recognition of folks who take a position. Steve Bannon knows that and you should too.

Then again you don't believe the temperature is rising in Iran.

I should have a picture on facebook soon with a fellow, Stacey Swatzell whose father Dean Swatzell was in the 4th grade with Steve Spurrier two blocks down the street from me when I was born in Newport Tn in 1953. Spurrier SEC Legend. Last Sunday night my brother had his picture taken in Upstate SC with Danny Ford who played for Bear Bryant and then Danny moved to Clemson and won the ACC and Natty with Tim Childers of Gaffney SC whose Aunt Libby Harrill was a Gaffney Grad and Furman 63 and Ran for Governor of Maine.

Do a name check on that Flick while you and Effie are out there in Oklahoma checking the thermometer!!!!!! :brick: :brick: :brick: :lol: :lol: :lol: :gavel:

Stephen Fox

Postby William Thornton » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:23 am

What I would really like to know is how The Gospel Dog is doing.
William Thornton
Site Admin

The Gospel Dog

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:30 pm

I haven't prayed over that yet, need to work on an understanding, exegete it next week but let the Word Go Forth to Friend and Foe alike, I have broken down the Bama US Senate GOP Primary if you want to take a look at my blog that went up about ten minutes ago and about to go viral

Yes or No Reverend Thornton, are you interested in coming over to Bama for a Revival, a Sweet Time in the Word, the Holy Spirit and a Sweet Time in Jeesus?

Stephen Fox

Postby William Thornton » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:40 am

Probably not, Stephen.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues