Pathological Liar

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: KeithE

Re: Pathological Liar

Postby William Thornton » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:37 pm

Btw, I heard on RW news last night that both rice and nunes are "known liars."
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog, SBC Plodder
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:46 pm

William Thornton wrote:Rice is known to be at least a willing tool of the political folks if not a known dissembler...but we will see where this goes.

When left wingers shout loudly and repeatedly that there is nothing to see here...there's probably something to see.

Want to detail her dissembling? Just saying “Benghazi” is not enough. She was only repeating the CIA talking points given her at the time.

And of course right wingers are always open to charges levied on their heroes. (extreme sarcasm)
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
http://www.weatherly.org/discoverycenter
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Rice rep is shot. You can call it unfair if you like.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Rice is old news, irrelevant, past, done, and as it turned out in the investigation, she did exactly what the CIA told her to do. It's like all the tweets, everytime something like this comes up, when stuff like this gets brought up, it is a sign that the other side has nothing to say.
Sandy
Sandy

Postby Jim » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Sandy wrote:Rice is old news, irrelevant, past, done, and as it turned out in the investigation, she did exactly what the CIA told her to do. It's like all the tweets, everytime something like this comes up, when stuff like this gets brought up, it is a sign that the other side has nothing to say.

Actually, the lies of Susan Rice, both in 2012 and recently, have emanated logically from the tone of the Obama administration as well as the tone of his State Secretary, the two of whom concocted the evil LIE regarding the Benghazi victims, appearing together in the Rose Garden to spew the LIE to the nation and later to demean those survivors by repeating the LIE to them in the full knowledge of what they were doing…complete with the appropriate body language and hugs and teary warm-fuzzies all around. Obama lied over and over about what was in Obamacare (or not), confirmed by the guy hired to be sure that LIE would not be caught even by the Congress-people in the writing of the act, all well-documented, though the C-gang (no republicans included) failed to read the 750 or so pages anyway. Obama lied about Libya when he said the action would be over in days, not weeks, certainly not the seven months it lasted, with at least 30,000 estimated dead Libyans in the bargain. He would fit nicely at Nuremburg, this nation’s Pathological Liar in Chief with much innocent blood on his hands.

Hillary became a black-belt liar when she described graphically her foot-race with the snipers in 1996, dragging Chelsea, of course. She colluded with CNN in a huge LIE when she accepted the debate- question list in the campaign, feigning her ignorance of the planned questions. Her lies under oath in a Congressional hearing, confirmed by FBI Director Comey in a later hearing, are well-documented. The subterfuge connected to her secret servers (requiring the tech to take the Fifth) would make a bank-robber blush. So…don’t weep for poor Susan since she was just stupid enough to be manipulated (or not) by folks deeply experienced in the BIG LIE philosophy, i.e., tell it often enough and the deplorables will believe, their minds too unsophisticated to know better.
Jim

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:38 pm

I read carefully The Benghazi Hoax the definitive, day-by-day log of the events by David Brooks.

See my review at Learned Much.

Susan Rice was just doing her job as she was in this case.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Sad. She's a hack. If she were a bush appointee she'd be our hack.

Neither of us has any idea where this will go.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:23 pm

KeithE wrote:I read carefully The Benghazi Hoax the definitive, day-by-day log of the events by David Brooks.

Oh well, I didn’t know lying was part of the job description for head honcho at NSA. I thought that applied to the CIA. Susan has acted in Obama mode, however. Two weeks ago, she claimed to know nothing about this matter but as the facts have become public she has appeared on the news networks, just the friendly ones like CNN, to explain why she did what she said she knew nothing about two weeks ago…sorta like Obama learning about Fast and Furious in the newspaper as per Obama-mode, LIE when apprehended. Turns out she had been at this bit of skullduggery for at least a year, both before and after the election. The un-masking and consequent illegal leaking of pertinent information—all in a day’s work in the Obama circus for a poor working girl.
Jim

Postby Sandy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 pm

This is the typical pattern of the orange haired buffoon. As the pressure increases on his administration over the "Russian thing," every time there is a new revelation that draws closer to his campaign's involvement, he comes out with some kind of subterfuge, or counter statement. Susan Rice was already backed up by the FBI's statement. What this really boils down to is desperation on the part of the buffoon's administration. But don't stop. It's fun to watch conservatives get their panties in a wad over Susan Rice, who has more integrity in her little fingernail than the orange haired buffoon in the White House could come up with in a lifetime. He's going to lose any tweeting spitting war over whose the biggest liar. This is just a distraction from the growing mountain of evidence connecting the buffoon's campaign to the Russian interference in the election, as is everything of this nature. It's what they do. They're just grasping at straws, naming people who had a negative image from the previous administration.

Here's another reason for the squealing, and fantasyland tweets from the buffoon's administration.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 100028954/
Sandy
Sandy

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Jim wrote:
KeithE wrote:I read carefully The Benghazi Hoax the definitive, day-by-day log of the events by David Brooks.

Oh well, I didn’t know lying was part of the job description for head honcho at NSA. I thought that applied to the CIA. Susan has acted in Obama mode, however. Two weeks ago, she claimed to know nothing about this matter but as the facts have become public she has appeared on the news networks, just the friendly ones like CNN, to explain why she did what she said she knew nothing about two weeks ago…sorta like Obama learning about Fast and Furious in the newspaper as per Obama-mode, LIE when apprehended. Turns out she had been at this bit of skullduggery for at least a year, both before and after the election. The un-masking and consequent illegal leaking of pertinent information—all in a day’s work in the Obama circus for a poor working girl.

Jim,
You are a hopeless case. Backup your claims (underlined above). BTW, she appeared on MSNBC (Andrea Mitchell) not CNN.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Sandy wrote:This is the typical pattern of the orange haired buffoon. As the pressure increases on his administration over the "Russian thing," every time there is a new revelation that draws closer to his campaign's involvement, he comes out with some kind of subterfuge, or counter statement. Susan Rice was already backed up by the FBI's statement. What this really boils down to is desperation on the part of the buffoon's administration. But don't stop. It's fun to watch conservatives get their panties in a wad over Susan Rice, who has more integrity in her little fingernail than the orange haired buffoon in the White House could come up with in a lifetime. He's going to lose any tweeting spitting war over whose the biggest liar. This is just a distraction from the growing mountain of evidence connecting the buffoon's campaign to the Russian interference in the election, as is everything of this nature. It's what they do. They're just grasping at straws, naming people who had a negative image from the previous administration.

Here's another reason for the squealing, and fantasyland tweets from the buffoon's administration.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 100028954/

Trump's deflections only add fire to the smoke and craziness to his defenders.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:31 am

KeithE wrote:
Jon Estes wrote:
KeithE wrote:So Jon Estes approves of the UAE approach to immigration even with 85% expats now living peaceably in the UAE. The policy is to let them in and let them be. Sounds good to me.

So all the US has to do is repeal the laws about undocumented immigrants being illegal, and let them all live in peace without fear of deportation/families being ripped apart. I'd argue we should at least register people coming into our country but otherwise be very welcoming. It helps our economy.

I can go along with that!

Your analysis of what happens here with non-citizens is way off. I never spoke to anything like you twisted.

How was it twisted?

First, I never used the word peaceably. Second, The UAE registers all people. The USA should follow a similar structure.

Jon said:
Jon Estes wrote:So far I am pleased at the direction he {Trump} is going. If I could give him any advice, I would ask him to consider the policy here in the UAE and how it handles non-citizens. They do it well with 85% or more here are expats who cannot get and will not be given citizenship. A great foreign policy on how to work with foreigners coming into the country.

KeithE wrote:Please explain what the process of immigration is in the UAE and why it is so good that you have recommended to the Prez.

I did not say give immigrants citizenship (and/or voting rights). I merely suggested that like in the UAE (apparently), we should let them in legally (I added having that they register) and let them live in peace. Are immigrants under any threat in the UAE?

They should be deported. This is not a threat but a law, which I think is fair to the people of the UAE and those expats here.

KeithE wrote:Does the UAE really have 85% expats (perhaps I misread you, or you didn't say it clearly in green above). If so, the process must not be too onerous or too difficult to live under. I doubt it will ever reach 85% in the US.

Yes... 85% or more. Many sources show this.

KeithE wrote:As for my claim above (in red) that immigrants help out economy, please read these articles and key summary points - delve into the data as well if you like:

We really do not know if they helpo the economy. Why? We don't really know what the ecopnopmy would be like if they were gone.

KeithE wrote:WSJ Immigration Does More Good Than Harm to Economy, Study Finds
Waves of immigrants coming into the U.S. in recent decades have helped the economy over the long haul and had little lasting impact on the wages or employment levels of native-born Americans, according to one of the most comprehensive studies yet on the topic.

CS Monitor How immigration helps the US economy: Report
Researchers found little evidence that immigration significantly affects the overall employment levels of native-born workers.

Wharton Business School The Effects of Immigration on The United State’s Economy
While some policymakers have blamed immigration for slowing U.S. wage growth since the 1970s, most academic research finds little long run effect on Americans’ wages.

I contend that the issue has been politicized (successfully) un the US; it was primarily aimed at middle class people who would like to someone to blame for their lack of pay increases or losing jobs due to plants moving out of country in recent decades.

If one has to blame someone, it should be the corporations they worked for - they made the choices to move despite record profits

And the corporations (or their BoDs) have chose the extreme inequality of pay (worker to CEO ratio).

Sorry for the plots, but I deal with facts.

I am not sure you do completely. Fact - undocumented people in the USA are illegal and there is no proof (which you assert there is) that they help the economy. Remove 8,000,000 illegals and give jobs to citizens. Sounds like a plus to the economy

Time is short - gotta go in a fee. Let me see if I can respond to another b4 leaving.
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
Jon Estes

Postby Jim » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:28 am

KeithE wrote:
Jim wrote:

Jim,
You are a hopeless case. Backup your claims (underlined above). BTW, she appeared on MSNBC (Andrea Mitchell) not CNN.

You need to read more carefully. I didn’t say she appeared on CNN, just friendly networks like CNN. And all the pretty graphs remarking the caste system to demean the CEOs merely show jealousy. As long as the CEOs can pile up wealth, they will employ millions, so I don’t care how much they make but, probably like you, I wish I could “take it to the bank,” too. Susan probably committed some crimes, like Hillary, but, also like Hillary, will most likely get a pass. Anyway, it’s amazing how one’s memory can be reinvigorated in just two weeks or so.
Jim

Postby Sandy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 am

Jon Estes wrote: Remove 8,000,000 illegals and give jobs to citizens.

And how do you propose to "remove 8,000,000 illegals"? The Obama administration deported more illegals from the US than any other Presidential administration in history, and earned him the title "Deporter-in-Chief", and in fact, deported, or caused more illegals to leave, than all other Presidential administrations combined. The actual number of deportations involving INS was somewhere north of 2.5 million. That's according to an ABC news story from August of 2016. The self-deportations were caused mostly by INS action against companies and businesses that had hired them, and once the jobs were no longer available to the illegals, they left. The Bush administration was loathe to go after corporations and businesses who hired them, because many of them were friends and contributors to his campaigns, and they were earning quite a pile of profit from using cheap labor well below minimum wage, and without any benefit obligations.

Deporting 2.5 million, and shutting down the job trail pushed the INS and border security to their limits. It would take a lot more resources and personnel to remove 8 million quickly. If the wealthy and corporate profiteers ever lost their tax loopholes, and had to pay a fair share of their spendable income in taxes, like the middle and working class does, the government might be able to expand its capacity and it might not take eight years to deal with less than half of the total. But you'll never have a Republican administration, especially one headed by a billionaire who skips out on paying taxes because of the loopholes, ever do that, nor will they ever crack down on the corporate profiteers who hire illegals by the thousands for the cheap labor. Conservatives whining about illegals are hypocrites.
Sandy
Sandy

Postby KeithE » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:03 am

Jon Estes said:
I am not sure you do completely{deal with facts}. Fact - undocumented people in the USA are illegal and there is no proof (which you assert there is) that they help the economy. Remove 8,000,000 illegals and give jobs to citizens. Sounds like a plus to the economy

Sure the fact is that undocumented immigrants are illegal under our current laws. But I’m suggesting that be changed and the undocumented immigrants would be legally here. I agree they should be registered (like in the UAE) and that they live without threats of deportation and/or breakup of family (like apparently in UAE where they are not under any threat - is that right? - give non-anecdotal examples if not right).

It would cost $500B (estimated) to deport 8 Million illegals and Mexico will not pay for that either. A better idea is to create more jobs fixing/creating Infrastructure (cost is estimated at $1T over ten years). Infrastructure jobs ranked by their usefulness to the future of America (roads/bridges repair, fiber, education, alternative energy, etc.). Make those jobs high enough paying to be a livable wage. Thanks to Obama’s stimulus ($800B spread over 3 years), our unemployment rate is now at 4.7% (about as low as it ever gets) and underemployment is at 10%. Any abled-bodied (or able-minded) citizen could have a job with dignity. If too many people rush in to take these jobs, then we can start talking about limiting immigration. At present there are too many jobs Americans will not take (pay not adequate or degrading work).

I gave you three studies that have shown the FACTS that the immigrants have had a positive impact on the US economy. There were many more. I have tried googling "Immigration hurts the economy” and titles that sometime suggest that, end up either being obvious sarcastic punditry or end up saying the opposite of their titles. But here is one that gives a pro/con discussion. Feel free the find your own that say otherwise but scan them to see their pedigree.

The only reason people do not believe the near universal agreement of serious studies that say immigraton helps the economy is that they have been brainwashed by RW pundits/free-market ideologues over decades to blindly believe in laissez-faire economy (the so-called invisible hand which is really a hand grabbing most of the fortunes if left uncontrolled). Trump has successfully politicized that.

The real reason the middle/lower class has been suffering (stagnating wages or worse, loss of jobs) is that the corporations and their CEOs/execs have increasingly taken what could be their money as the decades role by since about 1970 (wrt corporate profits) and since about 1985 (wrt CEO pay). Just took at those charts I gave above. Solutions include a corporation wealth and/or repatriation tax and limits of the CEO/worker ratio in any company receiving US federal or state funding (almost all large corporations). I would suggest that offshore fortunes be taxed at a much higher percentage than those companies that have not hid their wealth elsewhere.

Now we have a Prez who is more corporation friendly than ever before (and considering a SCOTUS nominee that is similarly inclined but has more class). Trump and his chosen billionaire cabinet members distain controlling the economy with well envisioned regulations (which Trump uses as a dirty word - yet another politicization). I agree that some regulation reform is necessary but controlling this out-of-control corporate profits/offshoring/CEO pay is not subject to regulations at the present time and it should be for the sake of the American worker.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:17 pm

The most amazing thing about the Susan Affair is the sheer stupidity of a sitting president and NSA Director in attempting to use their own White House for clearly illegal purposes and expect that the whole surveilling, unmasking, leaking mess will not be exposed sooner than later, only months after the end of the term. All it takes to be done-in is for one disgruntled insider to wreak revenge or for some bright outfit like WikiLeaks or any foreign intel agency to blow the whole scheme. It’s also as amazing as claiming the Russians somehow convinced American voters before casting their ballots to ask themselves WWPD, What Would Putin Do.
Jim

Postby KeithE » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Jim wrote:The most amazing thing about the Susan Affair is the sheer stupidity of a sitting president and NSA Director in attempting to use their own White House for clearly illegal purposes and expect that the whole surveilling, unmasking, leaking mess will not be exposed sooner than later, only months after the end of the term. All it takes to be done-in is for one disgruntled insider to wreak revenge or for some bright outfit like WikiLeaks or any foreign intel agency to blow the whole scheme. It’s also as amazing as claiming the Russians somehow convinced American voters before casting their ballots to ask themselves WWPD, What Would Putin Do.

She was Chair of the NSC not NSA Director. And your imagination has been overtaken by your hatred of all things Democratic.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:36 am

KeithE wrote:Sure the fact is that undocumented immigrants are illegal under our current laws. But I’m suggesting that be changed and the undocumented immigrants would be legally here. I agree they should be registered (like in the UAE) and that they live without threats of deportation and/or breakup of family (like apparently in UAE where they are not under any threat - is that right? - give non-anecdotal examples if not right).

It would cost $500B (estimated) to deport 8 Million illegals and Mexico will not pay for that either.

It seems like people don't take into account how many US businesses actually depend on undocumented workers and how badly our economy would be hurt if we actually deported all the undocumented immigrants.

I also don't think people take into account the economic pressure that poor people on the other side of the border feel to come to the US. Sure they know the are breaking immigration law. But when you are sitting across the border in Tijuana making less than $100 a month and your rent and living expenses exceed what you make, you look across the border and realize you could make more working at McDonalds than you are making where you are the temptation to cross the border for the sake of your family and their well being is tremendous.

If the US wants to stop illegal immigration the US would be much better off to find ways to help the Mexican economy and poor Mexicans who feel compelled to cross. No wall will keep desperate people from trying to find a better life situation. No threat of deportation by ICE will keep people from seeking means to get out of poverty.
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
My Blog - http://timbonney.com
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:38 am

K: And your imagination has been overtaken by your hatred of all things Democratic.

Perfectly reasonable judgment BUT only if you have the DATA to back up that statement, preferably with the appropriate charts, graphs, and the proper pronouncements of the 97% of scientists who would agree with you. I’m sure you would agree that your statement, while possibly true, is far too arrogant to stand alone, notwithstanding your often admitting to a superior knowledge of most things. I will be happy to supply you with sources such as schoolteachers, railroad officials, ministers, college professors (though most are dead by now, unfortunately), petty officers, and book publishers, who will be knowledgeable about the kinds and intensities of my imagination. These same entities can be consulted with respect to the kinds and degrees of hatred I possess. For instance, when a small boy I once killed a chicken so my mom could fry it but refused to kill a rat caught in a trap in the basement. You can acquire more statistics from fellow sailors (mostly dead, though) and from various “Wet” organizations that I successfully fought tooth-and-nail in the interests of keeping my town dry, so intense was/is my hatred of alcoholic beverages, which I have never tasted in 87 years. I admit to hating to go to school when I was young (and thusly skipped the 11th grade) but I did not hate teachers, no matter how disgusted with me they were. There are many sources for help in describing Democratic so you will have no problem with that. The subject should be worth hundreds of pages, like the ACA nobody ever understood until it was passed. Someone with your self-admitted technical skills should have no trouble in determining the speed connected with “overtaking,” though dealing with abstractions such as imagination and hatred in the matter of one overtaking the other might require a bit more work. You will be successful, however, with your background, though I suggest consultations with philosophers, for instance, and psychologists. Looking forward to your well-developed DATA on this matter!
Jim

Postby KeithE » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Jim wrote:K: And your imagination has been overtaken by your hatred of all things Democratic.

Perfectly reasonable judgment BUT only if you have the DATA to back up that statement, preferably with the appropriate charts, graphs, and the proper pronouncements of the 97% of scientists who would agree with you. I’m sure you would agree that your statement, while possibly true, is far too arrogant to stand alone, notwithstanding your often admitting to a superior knowledge of most things. I will be happy to supply you with sources such as schoolteachers, railroad officials, ministers, college professors (though most are dead by now, unfortunately), petty officers, and book publishers, who will be knowledgeable about the kinds and intensities of my imagination. These same entities can be consulted with respect to the kinds and degrees of hatred I possess. For instance, when a small boy I once killed a chicken so my mom could fry it but refused to kill a rat caught in a trap in the basement. You can acquire more statistics from fellow sailors (mostly dead, though) and from various “Wet” organizations that I successfully fought tooth-and-nail in the interests of keeping my town dry, so intense was/is my hatred of alcoholic beverages, which I have never tasted in 87 years. I admit to hating to go to school when I was young (and thusly skipped the 11th grade) but I did not hate teachers, no matter how disgusted with me they were. There are many sources for help in describing Democratic so you will have no problem with that. The subject should be worth hundreds of pages, like the ACA nobody ever understood until it was passed. Someone with your self-admitted technical skills should have no trouble in determining the speed connected with “overtaking,” though dealing with abstractions such as imagination and hatred in the matter of one overtaking the other might require a bit more work. You will be successful, however, with your background, though I suggest consultations with philosophers, for instance, and psychologists. Looking forward to your well-developed DATA on this matter!

My DATA is the corpus of material you have posted here at BaptistLife.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Timothy Bonney wrote:
KeithE wrote:Sure the fact is that undocumented immigrants are illegal under our current laws. But I’m suggesting that be changed and the undocumented immigrants would be legally here. I agree they should be registered (like in the UAE) and that they live without threats of deportation and/or breakup of family (like apparently in UAE where they are not under any threat - is that right? - give non-anecdotal examples if not right).

It would cost $500B (estimated) to deport 8 Million illegals and Mexico will not pay for that either.

It seems like people don't take into account how many US businesses actually depend on undocumented workers and how badly our economy would be hurt if we actually deported all the undocumented immigrants.

I also don't think people take into account the economic pressure that poor people on the other side of the border feel to come to the US. Sure they know the are breaking immigration law. But when you are sitting across the border in Tijuana making less than $100 a month and your rent and living expenses exceed what you make, you look across the border and realize you could make more working at McDonalds than you are making where you are the temptation to cross the border for the sake of your family and their well being is tremendous.

If the US wants to stop illegal immigration the US would be much better off to find ways to help the Mexican economy and poor Mexicans who feel compelled to cross. No wall will keep desperate people from trying to find a better life situation. No threat of deportation by ICE will keep people from seeking means to get out of poverty.

Astute comments!

Not to mention the drop in Mexican (and Chinese) eateries that would cause. :wink:
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:26 pm

KeithE wrote:Not to mention the drop in Mexican (and Chinese) eateries that would cause. :wink:

I have a lot of neighbors who are Latino around me here in Sioux City (better than 20% of the town). I don't know who is and who isn't documented and, I don't care. I don't care because everything I can see shows them to be good neighbors, hard workers, people who care about their children, and care about the neighborhood. And yes, there is a really great Mexican restaurant down the hill from me that is good for the owners and good for the economy. Tyson Foods in South Sioux City, NE would really suffer without immigrants. Many other businesses in the area would as well. The fact that my community has a diverse population has been a benefit to Sioux City and not a detriment.

I'd still like to get my taco truck on every street corner. It would save me a drive. :D
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
My Blog - http://timbonney.com
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Jim wrote:The most amazing thing about the Susan Affair is the sheer stupidity of a sitting president and NSA Director in attempting to use their own White House for clearly illegal purposes and expect that the whole surveilling, unmasking, leaking mess will not be exposed sooner than later, only months after the end of the term. All it takes to be done-in is for one disgruntled insider to wreak revenge or for some bright outfit like WikiLeaks or any foreign intel agency to blow the whole scheme. It’s also as amazing as claiming the Russians somehow convinced American voters before casting their ballots to ask themselves WWPD, What Would Putin Do.

Aside from the sheer fantasy of any claim that Susan Rice or the Obama administration was involved in any illegal surveillance of any kind of the orange haired buffoon's campaign that wasn't directly related to national security, your post show just how much you don't pay attention to anything. If you read the Gowdy report on one of the Benghazi investigations that spent a fortune, helped committee members get extra meal expenses paid, and discovered nothing, you'd know that Rice was exonerated by the committee. She was one of the best, most competent national security advisors we've ever had. Of course, here on this board, with at least a couple of individuals who happen to live in the south and are men, nothing the Obama administration ever did could be good because he was black. And of course, with Ms. Rice, being both black and a woman, it's a double whammy. It clouds your objectivity. Obviously, with a White House that is run by white supremacists, she was an obvious target, but it hasn't taken long for the backlash to hit, and for people to see this kind of diversion and subterfuge as the Trump administration's pattern of doing things whenever the heat gets turned up.

The Russian engagement in the campaign took the form of planting false documents, false information and hacking into electronic communication. Systematically dumping their stuff through their own media outlet, RT, and through Wikileaks, they pushed a lot of false accusations and information on Hillary Clinton into the media market through social media. They seem to have had some help, in the form of organized comments and releases of information a day or two after they dumped the stuff, repeating the false information and incorporating it into the buffoon's stump speech. Scotland Yard is looking into the angle of hacked voting machines in the Brexit vote, and vote counting devices, something that our intelligence service also appears to be investigating.
Sandy
Sandy

Postby Jim » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:37 pm

S: Of course, here on this board, with at least a couple of individuals who happen to live in the south and are men, nothing the Obama administration ever did could be good because he was black.

So insightful and informative! The only people who can find anything good by the Big-O are white women living in the North. Amazing! Have you considered a professorship at Harvard?
Jim

Postby Sandy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:30 pm

:lol:

Nothing of substance to say, I see.
Sandy
Sandy

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues