[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Nothing can separate the SBC Takeover from Trump

Nothing can separate the SBC Takeover from Trump

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Nothing can separate the SBC Takeover from Trump

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:55 pm

http://religiondispatches.org/why-the-l ... n-america/

I am playing a nasty word game on one of my Dad's favorite Scriptures that Nothing Can Take us Away from the Love of God in Christ Jesus.

I believe that and I know my earthly father would not vote for Donald Trump as I tried to convey to SEBTS 87 grad Tony Beam in a call to his right wing early morning Radio show from Upstate SC Monday Morning.

But I am convinced Adrian Rogers, Mcateer, Pressler, Albert Lee Smith, the whole Godforsaken roll call are right with Metaxas and Ralph Reed in the article above.

I am hoping North Carolina slaps all of them in the face and votes Hillary and against incumbent Senator Burr on Nov 8. Slap them in the face in Jesus name and for the right cause of Cecil Sherman and Bill Friday.

And if that is not enough see my facebook wall where I share the sentiments of theatlantic.com and their endorsement of Hillary for only the third time in the History of the Magazine. Abe, LBJ and now Hillary; not that the latter two were perfect candidates, but because America is still a land of promise as Azar Nafisi writes in This Republic of Imagination, and political bastards like Donald Trump and the misbegotten religious politics of the SBC Takeover artists that has brought us to this point of Trump where it all coincides, the Takeover and Trump must be Resisted or Bonhoeffer was not only a joke on Metaxas, but the rest of us as well!
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Nor Bill Leonard

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:51 pm

"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: Nothing can separate the SBC Takeover from Trump

Postby William Thornton » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:00 pm