[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - No Indictment

No Indictment

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

No Indictment

Postby Sandy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:04 pm

http://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-won-t-r ... 1467731774

Scolded, but no criminal charges. Boost for the Clinton campaign. I saw a meme that states Hillary is the most investigated woman in history, and the most exonerated.

Politics.
Sandy

Re: No Indictment

Postby William Thornton » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Anyone surprised?
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:20 pm

I take it that you're not.

I'm not either, but probably not for the same reason. This, just like the Benghazi investigation(s), was nothing more than a politically motivated witch hunt. It was pretty clear, once it got going, that was the case.
Sandy

Postby Shawn Koester » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:16 pm

I'm not surprised. Clinton is a Richard Nixon 2.0. The FBI clearing Clinton sends the messages of "I'm above the law, the rules don't apply to me, and the rule of law is meaningless" There's two rules for different classes of people- one for the powers that be like Clinton, and one for the common people. If any public servant, Democrat, Republican, or Independent, were to commit the offenses that Hillary did, they would be indicted and sent to prison. I think the only reason why Clinton didn't get indicted is because the director of the FBI is afraid of the criticism he would get from the Clinton machinery, and the establishment has her back. Hillary still faces another criminal investigation into the Clinton foundation. By giving Clinton a pass, the Democrats and their establishment are empowering Donald Trump, and if she gets indicted over the Clinton foundation charges, she will hand this election to Trump. I will not vote for Clinton because she is a corporatist, a war criminal hawk just like Henry Kissinger, and she's a Republican ideologically and I do not vote for Republicans. The Democrats are the Republicans of 30-40 years ago (socially liberal, but economically conservative), and the Republicans are the neo-fascist party. My votes are as follows: Jill Stein and Gary Johnson. Trump and Clinton should be nowhere near the Oval Office. Trump is a baffoon, animated by greed, Clinton is animated by political expediency, and power. This arrangement by the FBI was born of nepotism, and cronyism.
Shawn Koester

Postby Sandy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:41 pm

The "investigation" into the Clinton foundation was part of the FBI's investigation into her email server. Comer buried that today.

If investigations and scandal capture your attention, you might want to focus on Donald Trump, who has several ongoing investigations into fraud, among other things. Love to see the Donald up there whining about Clinton and a "rigged system." Looks like his good friend Chris Christie is going to be investigated for his role in Bridgegate, and just wait until the maggots come crawling out from under those rocks.

Oh, my, could Hillary be so lucky as to have Donald pick Chris as his running mate.
Sandy

Postby Dave Roberts » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:08 am

I expected this would be the outcome. To prosecute Hillary would have also meant prosecuting Colin Powell and Condi Rice who also had private email servers. In much of this with all three, I think the regulations and policies had not kept pace with the technologies available. Stupid on the part of all three and risky, but not criminal. Funny, I didn't hear Congressional committees investigating Powell and Rice after the information surfaced about their servers.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:58 am

Info from several sources today says only 2 or 3 of the 110 emails were actually marked classified, and probably done so in error, leaving her statements as correct. Wonder what tomorrow's news will reveal.
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby ET » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:59 pm

"Extremely careless". I know that's always a good trait to have in a presidential candidate.
I'm Ed Thompson, and I approve this message.
ET

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:11 pm

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Sandy

Postby Sandy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Sandy

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues