[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Signing Off of BL for Awhile

Signing Off of BL for Awhile

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Signing Off of BL for Awhile

Postby KeithE » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:28 pm

And probably a long while. Please find another Moderator for the Public Policy and Politics Forum.

I will give periodic updates for those of you who are praying for my daughter which needs to be my main focus for the foreseeable future.

Right now I do not need the irritants coming from several of you who do not even seem to read the admittedly provocative stuff I post. At least the responses hardly ever debate any specifics I bring forth.

I’ll make an update in the Prayer Request Forum right now.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Re: Signing Off of BL for Awhile

Postby Bruce Gourley » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Bruce Gourley
BaptistLife.Com owner

Bruce Gourley
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:03 am

I hate to see you go and especially hate to ear of your family health problems.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Sorry to see you leave, though I can and do understand and agree with your reasons. You and your wife and daughter and brother-in-law are all in my prayers, and I'm adding David Flick to my list...
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Sorry to see you post less Keith. I've been away for a couple days. But I hope nothing I've said have been part of the problem. Your family continue in my prayers.
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:32 pm

You will be missed greatly!!
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues