[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Kill the gays, but not yet

Kill the gays, but not yet

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Kill the gays, but not yet

Postby Haruo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Re: Kill the gays, but not yet

Postby KeithE » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:15 am

Ed; does any one know where to get an unedited copy of the video that RM used of that Religious Freedom rally, or maybe one on which some one has fact checked Maddow's comments? Hauro's Heading seems to be more accurate than the one used by the network.

And Keith, looking at Swanson and you, I would guess that his cardio vascular test results are the better. This is in no way to be considered an endorsement of his presentation, presented on the RM Show. I don't think I would be impressed with that woman h even if she where straight.
Ed Pettibone

Postby KeithE » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Ed: Kith writes For a change, here are 2 questions for you Ed:
Does it bother you to mention Rachel Maddow's name?
Is being “straight” a criteria you use to be “impressed” with what they say?

!. No Keith, it does not bother me to mention Rachel Maddow's name.
2. And yes Keith being straight or homosexual is "a" criteria that affects my impression of what someone says about a preacher condemning Homosexuality. But when as i said "I don't think I would be impressed with that woman even if she where straight", I was acknowledging my own bias. Would you claim that Maddow is unbiased on this subject?

BTW, My blood pressure is typically 130 over 80.
Ed Pettibone

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues