[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Obamacare is here to stay...

Obamacare is here to stay...

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Obamacare is here to stay...

Postby William Thornton » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:47 pm

...guess Keith didn't notice since he has been incredibly busy tilting at windmills after retiring.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Re: Obamacare is here to stay...

Postby KeithE » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:06 pm

I'll tell you bro...you really have my sympathy for hving to spend so much time watching your piles of money. Life's tough.

Read an interesting book that was mostly AL. Watch for it in the book thread.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:20 pm

All the GOP candidates who have spoken about the ruling have all stressed a need to repeal it. I just keep waiting to hear them explain their alternative.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Replace it with Romneycare, but call it Bushcare or Carsoncare or whatever.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:56 am

Yeah, I'll sleep better knowing you aren't all stressed out managing your wealth.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Lou » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:48 am

Speaking as one who lives in a state that didn't create its own health insurance marketplace, and whose wife would be otherwise uninsurable apart from the Obamacare mandates (due to a pre-existing condition), and who apart from the premium subsidy would be unable to afford health insurance, I just have this to say about the SCOTUS decision:

:D
Lou

Postby Sandy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:17 am

Likewise, as one who lives in a state that didn't set up an exchange, with pre-existing conditions that most insurance companies run from, including being a cancer survivor, my reaction is similar to Lou's, :D . But I look forward to the day when access to medical care in this country is a right.
Sandy

Postby KeithE » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues