[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Another Take on Obama's Immigration Speech

Another Take on Obama's Immigration Speech

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Another Take on Obama's Immigration Speech

Postby KeithE » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:08 am

This is from my ex- neighbor, and fellow church member (who I do not always immediately understand), Dr. Ellin Jimmerson. Ellin lost her daughter Leigh Ann in an auto accident hit by a police-fleeing undocumented immigrant. Her advocacy for humane immigration policies precedes the death of her daughter.

Personally I think I need to educate myself about what is really happening on this front before commenting. Ellin has done so.

The Rev. Ellin Jimmerson, Ph.D., is Minister to the Community at Weatherly Heights Baptist Church in Huntsville, Alabama and the director of , a documentary film narrated by Martin Sheen.

Your thoughts?
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Re: Another Take on Obama's Immigration Speech

Postby Haruo » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:01 am

A very powerful statement. Thanks for posting it, Keith. I've linked it in the Evergreen Facebook page and am about to on my own page.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Put her in touch with me

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Wl
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: Put her in touch with me

Postby KeithE » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues