Nude Mormons, Are the Women of FBC Dallas Next?

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Nude Mormons, Are the Women of FBC Dallas Next?

Postby Stephen Fox » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:59 am

"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: Nude Mormons, Are the Women of FBC Dallas Next?

Postby Mrs Haruo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:25 am

:o Well, if a woman wanted to be tossed out of teaching Sunday School, I suppose posting a topless photo might do it- unless she is teaching at Fraternity Snoqualmie. (its a nudist colony on a mountainside East of Seattle) Come to think of it, I did get invited there once. I briefly tried an on-line dating service many years ago. One feller sounded interesting, even if the photo of him on his horse was out of focus. We exchanged a few e-mails, then he offered to meet me at Black Angus for dinner. The day before, he asked if tattoos were a turn off. I said it depended on the subject matter and location. Then he mentioned he sometimes went to Fraternity Snoqualmie. I didn't reply on that one. When he took one look at how I am built, he never mentioned nude volleyball again. Lets just say he had a skinny horse that would be very unhappy if I hauled myself up into the saddle. There were no more emails from the out of focus cowboy. :D
Don't despair if your job and your rewards are few, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!
Mrs Haruo

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues