[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Public/Private Sectors Working Together

Public/Private Sectors Working Together

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Public/Private Sectors Working Together

Postby KeithE » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 am

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Re: Public/Private Sectors Working Together

Postby William Thornton » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:25 am

OK, who do you blame for the rollout debacle?

I remind you that I looked at ObamaCare as a consumer, even created (I think) an account online back in early October. I suspect that it would save me money, since my health insurance is my largest monthly bill, even greater than my mortgage. But after the debacle, the very few enrolees, pitifully few if you remove all the new medicaid enrolees, I wouldn't touch it because I have no idea of where I would go for services, whom I would use. And who knows if the whole thing will collapse.

Obama wanted to insure all the uninsured. That seems to be working somewhat nicely. Folks who want free stuff are finding it. Woo hoo for those who get stuck with the bills. I am expecting you to start a topic on all the revenues flooding in from the younger enrolees that will pay for the freebies.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Keith, the third word in this topic is "healthcare.gov" so it looks silly for you to whine about my bringing up the debacle. I believe I am the only person here who seriously considered the exchanges.

You can discuss this among yourself and graphs. I'll bow out.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues