[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - I am just not that kind of Marxist

I am just not that kind of Marxist

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

I am just not that kind of Marxist

Postby Haruo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Some robot calling itself Gary Marx just called me to rant about how Obama is hiring 16,000 new IRS agents during the week when the United States' defense is suffering its most serious crisis ever (or something; I didn't get the exact wording down) and how I was called as a loyal supporter of the Faith and Freedom Action Network (or some such) and would I please stay on the line and press "1" to add my name to the list of 10 million names they need to present to Congress... The only option was "1" unless I wanted to be taken (off their list) in which case I should call a quickly read phone number. Yeah sure. I am not that kind of Marxist.

But it must be hard to be a right-wing fundraiser and have that last name. I feel for the guy.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Re: I am just not that kind of Marxist

Postby Sandy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:31 am

Gee, and here I thought that the Heritage Foundation, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck were the winners of the "World's Biggest Liars" club awards.
Sandy

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues