[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - This meltdown above my paygrade

This meltdown above my paygrade

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

This meltdown above my paygrade

Postby Stephen Fox » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 pm

But if it plays out like this worst case scenario, then Kady Bar the Door

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billio ... ce=taboola
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: This meltdown above my paygrade

Postby Haruo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:47 am

So where are Buffett, Soros et al. putting the money they got from their selloffs?
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 am

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:01 am

Good choice, unless you got slammed by a confiscatory fee to conver to the annuity. GuideStone does not have such fees but I have had a couple of folks get stuck.

What, the magnificent Obamacare not going to take care of you? You are just not poor enough for working folks to be forced to take care of you.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Time mag cover story

Postby Stephen Fox » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 am

Endorsed Single pay. Hillary and BH Oblama are down with that.

Now if Russ Moore and the ERLC Save the fetus, starve the child and let him die of his own wits cause he's too poor to pay Christendom would get out of the way.

Don't blame it on Obamacare.Blame on your local Alfa agent who's tithing for good standing in the community and giving generously to Lottie so he can get those good SEC Tickets.

Where is Jesus in the Thornton Healthcare plan; StathamCare?
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:49 am

Notice that the source Stephen linked is part of Newsmax. So, without attempting to use a pun, I wouldn't put much stock in it. I can't find any corroboration of the content, at least, not among any credible news source. There are a lot of right wing extremists who have picked up on this one Newsmax story, and that's how rumors are spread.

This is kind of like Dick Morris telling us that Romney was going to win the election by a "factor of 7" the day before Obama was re-elected.
Sandy

Postby KeithE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues