[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Paul Ryan.... Really??

Paul Ryan.... Really??

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Re: Paul Ryan.... Really??

Postby Sandy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Sandy

Postby ET » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:12 am

Last edited by ET on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Ed Thompson, and I approve this message.
ET

Postby Sandy » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:09 pm

You tube? :lol: Really? :lol:

Well that certainly explains a lot. :lol:

One speech doesn't prove Limbaugh not to be a right wing extremist. Listen to his rants, and his distortions, sound bytes and out of context clips on two or three radio programs and you can figure that out. Actually, I think with him it's more about capturing his niche audience and keeping the cash dropping in his checkbook that it is any real conviction about what he's decided to talk about. His promotional fees alone come to several million, not counting the advertising revenue. And how objectve of a "journalist" are you going to be when right wing political and special interest groups pay for you to promote their cause in blocks of time on your program?
Sandy

Postby William Thornton » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 pm

My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Tom Parker » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

ET:

We do not know each other but in my opinion Limbaugh is an extremist! He does more harm for the Republican party that he ever does good, but this is just my opinion.
Tom Parker

Postby ET » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Don't really care to discuss Limbaugh since it's got really nothing to do with the overall argument. I edited my earlier post accordingly.

Fire up Youtube, Sandy. You can watch all 10 parts of Milton Friedman's 1970s PBS series "Free to Choose". Then you can explain what parts I pick and choose. :)
I'm Ed Thompson, and I approve this message.
ET

Postby KeithE » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Since I am forced to pay for it, I listen to NPLR, National Public Liberal Radio occasionally.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 am

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org