[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Laura Ingraham meets her match on abortion and F and Furious

Laura Ingraham meets her match on abortion and F and Furious

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Re: Laura Ingraham meets her match on abortion and F and Furious

Postby Matto » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Matto

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

In what type of school did this happen--public or parochial?
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Matto » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Matto

Postby Haruo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 pm

It's a parable, not history. Asking what kind of school is akin to asking the Good Samaritan for his mother's maiden name.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Matto » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Matto

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:55 pm

It has a very apocraphal sound without any specifics, even as to country.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Tom Parker » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Dave Roberts:

IMO, Matto is looking for a fight and no one is willing to play his game.
Tom Parker

Tree of Life is A Great Movie

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 am

Stars Brad Pitt who was raised Baptist in Springfield, Mo.

As for Matto how do Tim George and Al Mohler answer him.

Matto, read Giberson and Stephens The Anointed and let us know what you think.

As for decapitations, I hear there are some in the Oliver Stone movie Savages out this weekend.

In the real world waiting on Ginny Brant and Tim George to have the abortion conversation with WFU' president Nathan Hatch and CBF's Gushee.

Focus on the politics of abortion.

What is the sex history of Anne Coulter is a question comes to mind when one thinks of Ingraham and Fox News.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

I differ with Thornton, Rove and Land have made

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 am

Abortion an SBC issue front in Center, as is their wider universe of Fox News.

Ask Robert Parham if he disagrees with me on that or Brian Kaylor. I may be surprised but I doubt it.

BDW may speak for Barry Hankins for us.

Fox News is SBC on TV........

Stephen Fox

Postby Matto » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 am

Matto

Postby Matto » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:41 am

People can not worship Baal and Lord of Life together.

Those that approve of today's infant sacrifice, are so many that gather at the altar of Baal.

This is the abomination of desolation, where sacrifices to Baal are made in the Lords Sanctuary.

" Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you "

Abortion is the abomination that makes desolate. Desolate women their infants sacrificed, their blessings taken, they will cry out for their children and their children were no more.

People need to repent, and come out of the culture of death, only the bitterest destruction will come from this culture.

Those that voted for the leaders that installed and maintain abortion, are those that installed the abomination that desolates.

"Whoever he be of the Sons of Israel or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that gives any of his seed to Moloch; he shall surely be put to death.
And I will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people; because he has given of his seed to Moloch, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name."
Matto

Postby Steve Wilcox » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Premeditated murder certainly goes against Thou Shalt Not Murder.
Steve Wilcox

Postby Haruo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi Steve, long time no see!
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Cynthia Gorney

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Parsing the politics of Abortion, easy google in NPR shuts up Ingraham and Mona Charen as well

Stephen Fox

Re: Cynthia Gorney

Postby Ed Pettibone » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 am

Ed Pettibone

Previous

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues