Fox Family Baptist History

The place to discuss four centuries of Baptist history and heritage, from Thomas Helwys and Roger Williams to the present.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Fox Family Baptist History

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:34 pm

I've hinted at some of this before, but here it is rawer and more exhaustive than ever.
http://foxofbama.blogspot.com/2018/07/w ... -were.html

And yes, Jim, Flick and Thornton there are a lot of names but each one of them is like a condensation of a book of the Bible cause I had a lot of territory to cover in short order cause if you read Chapter Seven you will see we are deep territory here.
Stephen Fox

Re: Fox Family Baptist History

Postby James » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Stephen, I read it. I enjoyed it-even the parts I did not understand or wanted to understand. Just between us, I rarely enjoy what you say, but if you post a link, I will go to it and read what's there because it is usually on point and worth reading. God bless you, my brother.
James

Thank you James

Postby Stephen Fox » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:29 pm

I talked to a fellow today who was good friend of Adrian Rogers son David in Memphis. He is reading the blog too. I got good takes on the blog from a fellow whose Dad worked in the Nixon administration as well as my first cousin in Alaska whose wife's share of the Jordan Peterson book stoked that particular blog.

He was less enthusiastic about the merits of my thoughs than others but we decided to settle it on the ping pong table next time he comes down lower 48 and east of the Mississippi.
Stephen Fox

Return to Baptist History and Heritage