[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - AIR FARE DISCOUNT TO HOUSTON

AIR FARE DISCOUNT TO HOUSTON

A forum for Cooperative Baptist Fellowship-related discussions.

Moderator: Neil Heath

AIR FARE DISCOUNT TO HOUSTON

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu May 21, 2009 8:54 am

This one does not work for me but maybe it will help some one;

Have you made plans to attend CBF’s General Assembly July 2-3 in Houston, Texas? Don’t pay full price for airfare – save 10 percent on AirTran flights to Houston’s Hobby airport between June 30 and July 6
Discount special - code HOU 070209 Ph 866-683-8368
Ed Pettibone

Re: AIR FARE DISCOUNT TO HOUSTON

Postby Dave Roberts » Fri May 22, 2009 10:22 am

I checked, but I got a better deal with Continental from RDU without a layover in ATL. Thanks for the information.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Sat May 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat May 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Sun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I'll be returning to Seattle on AirTran day after tomorrow. Consider me forewarned. Luckily the Everglades are far enough from our flight path we're unlikely to hit them... ;-)
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Wed May 27, 2009 12:01 pm

I survived two back-to-back AirTran flights yesterday. The stewardesses were mostly friendly and helpful, and the pilots sounded genuine and eager to fly. The PA systems (both in the terminals and, especially, on the first flight (St Louis - Milwaukee), on the other hand, seemed unable to stay "on" long enough for the speaker to finish a sentence. And the the carry-on baggage storage allotments on the first plane (a 717, I think) was very inequitable. I actually paid $100 extra to upgrade to business class for the second leg, because I hoped to get a little sleep and didn't think it would be possible in the economy class cabin... Got about 2 hours, perhaps not really worth $100, but I'll survive.

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed May 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Ed: Harup would you expand on your comment that "And the the carry-on baggage storage allotments on the first plane (a 717, I think) was very inequitable."
Where not all passenger allowed one bag (14x9x22) or other configurations totaling 45 inches, in the overhead compartments and one under the seat item?
Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Thu May 28, 2009 12:56 am

Attachments
inequity.jpg

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu May 28, 2009 9:12 am

Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Thu May 28, 2009 10:05 am

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu May 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Ed: Haruo indeed I did leave out the important modifier for the window under seat storage space;

I should have written "That is interesting because one of the "travel" sites that i looked at said the center seat has the most under seat space but the window seat the 2nd most with the aisle seat having the least."

I seriously doubt that they would have permitted you to leave any part of your brief case protruding into the aisle, as the food/beverage cart rolls in that space, with almost nothing to spare.

The two things I dislike the most about flying, are waiting for checked luggage and the mad scramble to retrieve the carry on piece from the overhead. I have learned to stay seated if possible until the elbowing is over. If I have an aisle seat I will let others out and then sit back down. It cost me five min at the most and is a whole lot less hassle. I will not check luggage unless absolutely forced. :censored:
Ed Pettibone

Return to CBF Missions and Ministry Forum