On our way to Dallas

A forum for Cooperative Baptist Fellowship-related discussions.

Moderator: Neil Heath

Re: On our way to Dallas

Postby Dave Roberts » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:48 pm

You two are having quite an adventure. I'm glad you are having the opportunity to share this time.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby JE Pettibone » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Ed: The thing I really enjoy is the opportunity to meet such a variety of people from all parts of the country.
JE Pettibone

Postby JE Pettibone » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Of the people we have met recently was Len, a 93 old gentleman from Connecticut , who with his wife Nancy where parked near us at the FMAC Meeting in Gillette, Wyoming the past week.

We departed Gillette yesterday morning and got halfway west to east through South Dakota. We departed Presho's New Frontier RV Park this morning and tonight we are in a Wall Mart parking lot near Albert Lea Mn. Plan to visit the MALL OF AMERICA ( oh my billfold) in Bloomington Mn., tomorrow. The time change coming east caused us to miss church yesterday. We pulled off the interstate to see BC for the first time in 3 or 4 weeks just as they where dismissing. :(

I was a bit appointed that only something like 45 or 50 folk showed up for the devotionals conducted by one of the Colorado Chapters, with a heavy SBC presence.
JE Pettibone

Postby JE Pettibone » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Ed: The last few days have seen miles and miles of amazing scenery "lofty mountain grandeur and amber waves of grain" has a renewed meaning for me. Today we are sitting on the bank of the Mississippi river in the Pettibone Rv Resort on the edge of La Crosse, Wisconson. The weather here to-day has been the best we have seen for weeks. Temps in the low 70s and bright sunshine. The only distraction thus far has been an occasional Speed boat on the river
JE Pettibone

Previous

Return to CBF Missions and Ministry Forum