[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Writeup of Bham Gathering?

Writeup of Bham Gathering?

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Writeup of Bham Gathering?

Postby Bruce Gourley » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Would someone who will be attending the Birmingham New Covenant gathering be willing to write a review (300-500 words) that could be posted herein and in the Center for Baptist Studies' Baptist Studies Bulletin? I will be unable to attend.
Bruce Gourley
BaptistLife.Com owner

Bruce Gourley
Site Admin

Re: Writeup of Bham Gathering?

Postby Stephen Fox » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 pm

I may throw something in the Hopper for you, but as you know I need a lot of edditting.
Between Mark of this board and I, there should be more than plenty of stuff for you to edit and make a post at BStudies.
Do check my post on my live call to NPR national this morning.
If you can bring up the audio there, great angle; aspect of the wider Baptist progressive Movement; some History to explore I resurrected this morning.
President Carter will be live on the NPR Dianne Rame show Weds at the 10 or 11 am EST hour; Jan 28
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Mark

Postby Bruce Gourley » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Thanks, Mark! And Fox, I'm glad you'll be there also.
Bruce Gourley
BaptistLife.Com owner

Bruce Gourley
Site Admin

Wales Window of 16th Street

Postby Stephen Fox » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm

"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Return to New Baptist Covenant