[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Ed's Photographs of NBC

Ed's Photographs of NBC

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Ed's Photographs of NBC

Postby David Flick » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 am

Here are some of of the New Baptist Covenant Cerebration in Atlanta.
. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Re: Ed's Photographs of NBC

Postby Haruo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Ed's on the NYC Missions Board? What's the C stand for?

Haruo
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby Chris » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 pm

I'm a little disappointed there are no pictures of the Foxes. ...or William at the Food Court.
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Postby Ed Pettibone » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:08 am

Ed Pettibone

Postby William Thornton » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:04 am

My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Re: Tims Photographs of BL.C food court meeting

Postby Ed Pettibone » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby Neil Heath » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:30 pm

Ed,
The photos by Tim are in a thread he started near the beginning of the forum called "The First Night at the NBC" or something close to that. I think this link will get you there.

Neil

Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby Kaylor » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Here are some photos I took at the Celebration:
Kaylor

Postby Chris » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Postby Kaylor » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:37 pm

No! What are you accusing me of? :)

Read the captions. She spoke at a different meeting in the world congress building before the Celebration ever started. She was not at the Celebration.
Kaylor

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:03 am

Ed Pettibone

Re: See Kaylor's Photos also in this thread

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:27 am

Ed Pettibone

Postby Kaylor » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Ed: The photos I was able to take depended on my newsrooms assignments. I was writing articles during a lot of the other times and so did not always get to run down to take photos.
Kaylor

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:05 pm

Mark

Re: Photographs of the NBC

Postby Neil Heath » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:35 pm

With 80 different press persons/groups there, they were given assignments in order to cover all the events, and shared what they covered with others. Don't know exactly how that works. They also shared their photos. I'll bet there were over 10,000 pics taken by the press alone, plus all the individual ones taken by attendees. Of course, if some of them are like mine, the delete button is still your best friend. :)

Neil

All those cameras and I think I was only photographed once, by the intrepid T. Bonney.
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Return to New Baptist Covenant