[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - John Wylie from Oklahoma

John Wylie from Oklahoma

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

John Wylie from Oklahoma

Postby John Wylie » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 am

Hello,

My Name is John Wylie and I pastor the Springer Missionary Baptist Church in Springer, OK. The church I pastor is asscoaited with the American Baptist Association (not to be confused with the American Baptist Churches). But I fellowship mainly with SBC pastors, and the local association at Ardmore. I am a unapologetic conservative and I believe the Conservative Resurgence was absolutely necessary for the SBC.
John Wylie

Re: John Wylie from Oklahoma

Postby Bruce Gourley » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 am

Bruce Gourley
BaptistLife.Com owner

Bruce Gourley
Site Admin

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 am

Welcome, John. I look forward to your participation, though we are likely to disagree often, I hope we can "disagree agreeably :) . Feel free to comment on existing threads or start new ones.
Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Postby RonH » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 am

Hello John, nice to have another Okie on board! I'm east of you, down 70 about 2 hrs.

RonH

Postby Chris » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Welcome, John. I grew up in Oklahoma (1948-58), but returned to "ole Virginny, the place where I was borned." I am an unapologetic Liberal.
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)