[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Taking the Plunge

Taking the Plunge

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Taking the Plunge

Postby BrianMc » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 pm

BrianMc

Re: Taking the Plunge

Postby Mark » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Mark

Postby Chris » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Welcome, Brian

Chris, a Moderate/Liberal from Virginia
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Postby Haruo » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Welcome!
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Welcome, Brian! What part of GA? I live at Rockmart, member of Heritage Baptist in Cartersville. Look forward to your participation here.
Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Postby David Flick » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:11 am

Brian it is good to finally see you here on BL.C . We never get enough time to talk when we see you at the national CBF meetings.

For the rest of of you, Brian was Minister of CE at Seminole Heights BC in Tampa when we attended there while Trudy was an undergrad student at the University of South Florida.
Ed Pettibone

Postby BrianMc » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Thank, Ed.

So that Lamar and others will know, I'm in Griffin, GA serving with the First Baptist Church. Looking forward to seeing you and Trudy in Charlotte next summer.

Brian
BrianMc

Postby Neil Heath » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Brian, welcome! Isn't my friend Bill Hardee, recently of Macon, the pastor of FBC, Griffin? If not, I apologize for being confused. (My wife will tell you that's my usual state.) But if by chance I'm actually right for a change, please tell him I said hello. He's a really good guy!

Neil
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby BrianMc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 am

Indeed he is, Neil. Check out the December issue of Baptists Today for Bill's response to questions about being Baptist.
BrianMc

Postby Neil Heath » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 pm

I did read it, and thought he did well. I always read BT cover to cover as soon as it comes (thanks, JP, for the good work you do). I knew Bill went to Griffin, but didn't trust my memory as to which church. Glad you're both there.

Neil
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Furman

Postby Stephen Fox » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Brian: We knew each other at Furman, right and you were there couple years ago at Reunion.

Good to have you here.

We don't need to tell Furman stories on each other, right? Flick and Jonathan have been entertained enough at my expense, granted, some of my own doing;so Dr. Swanson et. al was time ago, and the less inside info Jonathan knows the better for the harmony of our communty here. :)

Sfox
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)