Hello

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Hello

Postby Suzs » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 pm

My name is Suzs, which is a nickname my husband has given me. I'm of the Baptist belief, but am not presently attending any church. I just want to hang out and read, I hope ya'll don't mind too much. Thanks.....
Suzs
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am
Location: Rush Springs, Oklahoma

Re: Hello

Postby William Thornton » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Suzs wrote:My name is Suzs, which is a nickname my husband has given me. I'm of the Baptist belief, but am not presently attending any church. I just want to hang out and read, I hope ya'll don't mind too much. Thanks.....


We don't mind. Welcome.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog, SBC Plodder
User avatar
William Thornton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12027
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Hello

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello Suzs, I am glad to join William in welcoming you.

Ed Pettibone
User avatar
Ed Pettibone
 
Posts: 11963
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:46 pm
Location: .Burnt Hills, New York, Capital Area

Re: Hello

Postby Suzs » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Thank you for your welcomes. :)
Suzs
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am
Location: Rush Springs, Oklahoma

Re: Hello

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Welcome, good to have you here. Feel free to comment on any existing threads or start new ones. I look forward to your participation.
Lamar Wadsworth
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:53 am
Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Re: Hello

Postby Elisabeth » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Welcome Suzs. :) There aren't many ladies on here, so please post as well as read! We need as many of our number as we can have. :D
~Elisabeth

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
User avatar
Elisabeth
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:41 pm
Location: Kentucky home; Michigan school

Re: Hello

Postby Haruo » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Elisabeth wrote:Welcome Suzs. :) There aren't many ladies on here, so please post as well as read! We need as many of our number as we can have. :D

She's right; there aren't even that many women... let alone ladies!

Welcome!
Haruo (呂須•春男) = ᎭᎷᎣ = Leland Bryant Ross
Repeal the language taxLearn and use Esperanto
Fremont Baptist ChurchMy hymnblog
User avatar
Haruo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12173
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:21 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Hello

Postby Elisabeth » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:05 am

Haruo wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:Welcome Suzs. :) There aren't many ladies on here, so please post as well as read! We need as many of our number as we can have. :D

She's right; there aren't even that many women... let alone ladies!

Welcome!

hahaha. I wondered if someone would say something about ladies vs. women. ;)
~Elisabeth

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
User avatar
Elisabeth
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:41 pm
Location: Kentucky home; Michigan school


Return to Welcome Forum (For Visitors and New Users)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests