[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - From a Carillon Lover in North Carolina

From a Carillon Lover in North Carolina

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

From a Carillon Lover in North Carolina

Postby channing28105 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:52 pm

I am a female that has Autism-The Aspergers kind. I have a Major interest in Church Bells-Carillons I like both the Traditional Cast Bell Carillon and the Non-Traditional Carillons. My Favorite Electronic Carillons or Non-Traditional Carillons are the Maas-Rowe ones. I am looking for E-Mail ONLY pen pals that love Church Bells-Carillons as much as me that will accept a short letter with questions like:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like Music?
3. What type of music do you like?
about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please message me
I am also wondering
1.does anyone have any Traditional Cast Bell Carillon music that they can share with me
2. Does anyone have any music from Cast In Bronze that they can share with me?

Channing
channing28105

Re: From a Carillon Lover in North Carolina

Postby Haruo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Welcome, Channing!

I don't have much experience with carillons; mostly I'm a hymnnut and folkie/filkie type.

It sounds like you are leading a busy life. What kind of Class do you have every single Sunday morning?

Leland aka Haruo
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)