Hello from the Tarheel state.

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Hello from the Tarheel state.

Postby Stahl thomas » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 am

Howdy y'all. Just wanted to poke my head in here and introduce myself right quick. I now reside in a small town in NC and am a member of a small country church not very far from my home. My upfetchins took place in the boondocks of MD a mere few hundred feet from the chesapeake. I look forward to talkin with y'all folks as the Lord brings the days by.
Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.

A closed mouth gathers no boots.
Stahl thomas

Re: Hello from the Tarheel state.

Postby David Flick » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 am

Stahl thomas wrote:Howdy y'all. Just wanted to poke my head in here and introduce myself right quick. I now reside in a small town in NC and am a member of a small country church not very far from my home. My upfetchins took place in the boondocks of MD a mere few hundred feet from the chesapeake. I look forward to talkin with y'all folks as the Lord brings the days by.

Hi Stahl,

Welcome to BaptistLife.Com. I notice your tagline states "Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much." Around here, you can talk tall, fast, and say as much as you desire. You are welcome to enter the discussions and express your opinions as you feel led. No need to be shy.

I'm curious how you pronounce your first name. Is the "a" short or long?

Again, Welcome to the discussion forum...
David Flick
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the Tarheel state.

Postby Stahl thomas » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:00 am

thats acctually my last name first. a habit I developed a few years back and havent been able to break it yet.

my signature line is a quote from John Wayne.
Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.

A closed mouth gathers no boots.
Stahl thomas

Return to Welcome Forum