[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Hello from OK

Hello from OK

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Hello from OK

Postby RonH » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm from the part of Oklahoma known as Little Dixie. I've been reading the board for the past month or so and got tired of just lurking :) Probably won't be posting much but will be keeping up with the discussions.

The church I grew up in had strong Landmark leanings and much of that has stuck with me. Even with that, I consider most of the things we as Baptists argue about aren't worth breaking fellowship over. My church is SBC, and with an average worship attendance of around 250, is the largest in our Association of 50 some odd churches.

My interests include genealogy, photography, and ham radio.

RonH

Re: Hello from OK

Postby Haruo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Welcome, RonH!

Leland aka Haruo
Moderator of the ABC Life & Ministry Forum
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Welcome to the BaptistLife.Com discussion forums, RonH. There are several Okies who frequent this site. You're the first, as far as I am aware, from "." Glad to have you aboard. Don't be shy about jumping into the discussions...
. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:13 am

Welcome Ron. I am a Yankee, born in Indiana and presently living in upstate NY. Was So Baptist for about 45 years and have now been affiliated with the ABC-USA for 10 years, and have participated in CBF since its founding. I have visited your region of OK, eons ago (1960's) when I attended Ouachita University across the boarder in Arkansas. I hope you will participate in the discussions here on Bl.C and perhaps you would share some of you photography.

Ed Pettibone, going out to shovel 40 ft of driveway which is covered with about 8 inches of new snow.
Ed Pettibone

Postby David Flick » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)