[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Dropping in to say hello

Dropping in to say hello

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Dropping in to say hello

Postby ehart » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:23 pm

I haven't been in for quite a while. My computer wouldn't let me log in from home so I had very little opportunity to check in for several months. In addition to that, I was busy as a member of another message board that I believe is now pretty well defunct so I have said my good-byes there. I probably won't post much more than I did before, but I've recently had a new harddrive put in my computer along with more ram, so I'll be checking in more often.

Just didn't want to shock y'all when you saw my login again.
ehart

Re: Dropping in to say hello

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:52 pm

I remember you, and it's good to have you back with us. Hope we'll hear from you often.
Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Postby Haruo » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:09 am

Yeah, welcome back!
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 am

Ed Pettibone: ehart, it is good to hear from you !
Ed Pettibone

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:44 pm

Welcome back! I look forward to your contributions.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby ehart » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:00 am

Thanks for the Welcome Back. I wasn't sure I had posted enough to be remembered.

I'm sharing the computer with a high school senior and a college student at present plus a couple of YouTube junkies and we're all on dial-up so while I hope to get in more than I have been, it probably still won't be every day.

Thanks again for the welcome back.
ehart

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)