[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Heyyy

Heyyy

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Heyyy

Postby ErikaNicole » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Hey. Im Erika. Ive been a Christian and a baptist ever since i can remember. I was raised in church, I used to sing every church serviced, and i partictipated in all activities. I even taught Sunday school for a while and helped out with the youth program.

However, once i started high school, i strayed away from church and found myself 'too busy' for church, for reading my bible, and eventually keeping God in my life.... After high school things just got worse, I strayed farther away from God... I did alot of things i shouldnt have done, and i almost died a few times...but God pulled me thru my hard times and im ready to live a Christian lifestyle again. He's the only one who NEVER gave up on me...Even when I thought i was alone and had 'forgotten'about him...I even forgot to pray...But Im ready for a change, im ready for a new life, a new beginning...I wanna KNOW HIM not just what he's done.

Soooo I hope this forum will help me out some on my mission to know God and living a better life.

<3
Erika
ErikaNicole

Re: Heyyy

Postby Haruo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:05 am

Hey there, Erika,

Welcome. You'll find that there's a lot of political argumentation on these boards, but there are also a lot of caring, insightful people here who will try to help you in your mission. (In many cases the political argumentators—on various sides of various issues—are the same people as the caring helpers.) I hope you'll find at least some of what you're looking for here.

Haruo (or Leland)
Moderator of the ABC Life & Ministry Forum
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)