[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Hi

Hi

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Hi

Postby ALin » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:36 pm

I am around a little bit every now and then. Like today when I see way too many men commenting on women pastors. I just have to add my two cents in that arena.

I am still baptist because I believe in baptist freedoms. I can't give that up because it makes sense to me.

I just started a unit of Clinical Pastoral Education, and it is going to help me when I am called to the pastorate. And it will probably be one of the most challenging things I have done.

A.Lin
I love to tell the story.
ALin

Re: Hi

Postby JaneFordA » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:24 pm

(\~~/)
(= '.' =)
JaneFordA

Postby Haruo » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 am

Yeah, it is really good to see you post now and then, and heartening to hear you're still baptist, like it or not, and still anticipating a pastoral call.

I really appreciated your post about hymnals, both the music-education angle and the idea that churches might buy enough for those to who they are a welcome aid to worship. Flying in the face of the principle of Paul re gifts and parts of the body, most churches seem determined to fit everybody into one or at most two straitjackets.

Haruo
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:34 pm

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 am

Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Postby David Flick » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:58 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)