[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Hi new here

Hi new here

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Re: Hi new here

Postby Haruo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:38 am

Did you perchance misspell your "real name", Mr. Ahmed Bayou? ;-)

Haruo
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Prentice Fox » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Welcome, "Amazed," you will find Baptists of all kinds here; and perhaps you can bring some balance to the venue. Jump on in the water; and I guarantee you: YOU WILL BE BAPTIZED BY FIRE. I missed my morning worship service here in NC today because of ice and snow this morning. The sun has warmed things up since; and I'll shortly leave the house for the annual community Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Service. There won't be very many of us white boys there; but I will be very much at home with my black brothers in Jesus. Prentice, USAF/ret
Prentice Fox

Postby Haruo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:52 pm

No, I didn't mean that he was/you were actually the infamous Louisiana Islamic Baptist Ahmed Bayou, I just meant he (or she)/you needed to provide something more like a christening moniker than "Amazedbyyou". I doubt if we can provide a fire baptism to measure up to what the FFF can offer.

Haruo

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:09 pm

At least on the screen I'm currently looking at*, Ed, the color you used for the part about "clicking" is almost illegible, it's so close to the background. Light pink on white. Maybe it would be better to actually give a link, like this:

Haruo

*at the public library, shades of fox

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Prentice Fox » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 am

Is it possible that Sunny and Amazedbyyou are one and the same person? That question was once asked about me and Stephen; but forum members are now convinced that we are indeed separate biological entities, but "blood brothers." could the same be true of Sunny and Amazed. Will the real Amazedbysunny please speak up?
Prentice Fox

Postby Haruo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:36 pm

I think "Sunny" is the one "stalking" "Amazedbyyou"; of course, this doesn't speak to the question of whether they're the same person. Or possibly a Zoroastrian duality, like MPD or only two of them/her/him. Or possibly, given that they are created in the image of God, they are a pre-Pentecostal Trinity.

Haruo

Haruo
Site Admin

A Big assumption

Postby Prentice Fox » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:01 am

Haruo that you are making is that A. and S. are "created in the Image of God". Could they be bi-sexual clones? If my theory is true, then there is a likely chance they would really be only Homo Semi-Erectus!!
Prentice Fox

Postby Haruo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Bisexual clones are also, as much as thee and me, created in in imagine Dei if indeed they exist at all, Prentice.

Haruo

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Prentice Fox » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:33 pm

If Bi-sexual Clones are, as you say, IMAGO DEUS; Who "Imago'd" them? The Great Theologian, Flip Wilson used to say, "The Devil made me do it!"
Prentice Fox

Postby Haruo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:00 am

This is a bizarre thread, beginning as it does ex nihilo in media res, but seriously, Prentice, if you think bisexual persons are less "in the image of God" than thee and me, or if you think that it is the complementarity of biological genders that renders folk into the image of God, then I think your Baptist faith is showing signs of Mormon leanings. Do you truly believe a clone would be less intrinsically human than we are? Less deserving of Constitutional protections?

Haruo

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Prentice Fox » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:14 pm

You ask two profound questions here, Haruo! Let me think about it a little bit and get back to you later on this. Much, much later. In the meantime I will consult with Randall Balmer and Richard Land on this and give you a Dialectical Synopsis!!
Prentice Fox

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)