[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Outing the Brethren

Outing the Brethren

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Outing the Brethren

Postby Haruo » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 pm

or in this case the avuncules and the nephren...

... who decided we should have to look at

764.jpg
764.jpg (3.82 KiB) Viewed 10351 times

UP's and

17.jpg
17.jpg (4.92 KiB) Viewed 10343 times

fox's mug shots while absorbing their thoughts? I gather from what fox says it was done without his permission, which strikes me as foul play.

Haruo
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Re: Outing the Brethren

Postby Haruo » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:30 pm

The Internet's out at home, so it may be a day or two till I can see the responses to this. My apologies.

Haruo
emulating fox by posting from the public library

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:43 pm

Ed: And I will say that it is a very good likeness. Perhaps just a bit dated, but then my picture on the staff page is more than a bit dated.
Ed Pettibone

Postby Neil Heath » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:01 pm

I note that in the picture you chose, fox has either his hat or his head on backwards...it seems a good likeness for that reason, too. :)

NH
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby fox » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:30 pm

I was okay with the picture. It's just embarassin to seehow much I post. Would be good if the pic went up every fifth time or so, but I know where it is in the Prayer line when I want to look at it.
And Neil, Paris Trout, you must see Paris Trout cause there is no better way to pronounce Macon than Dennis Hopper does in that movie; Makin or May ken
INFORMED GADFLY

fox

Postby David Flick » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:59 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Prentice Fox » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:10 pm

You call it a foul play, Haruo; when actually it is a grand slam home run for Stephen Michael and Uncle Prentice. I, however, would second a motion : if any one has the courage to bring it to the floor that either of the Fabulous Fox Avatars be displayed only once every five or six posts. This would prevent all forum members from displaying fatal symptoms of "fox fatigue." The virus is known to produce nausea, cramping and hemmohroids!!! But now, we wait with bated breath for the motion from the floor. FLICK did a marvelous thing here in fairness and justice for all!!! UNCLE PRENTICE.
Last edited by Prentice Fox on Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prentice Fox

Postby fox » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:14 am

My name is spelled with a PH, Stephen.

On 2nd or third thought, the picture is not a good idea.
It appears Flick can turn it on or off like a light bulb.

As for my picture maybe turn it on October 29 to beginthe celebration of Halloween, and take it down early on November 1

Then again to celebrate Christmas, we can up the board like a Christmas Tree; I suggest Dec 21 to 28 for that celebration.

In the meantime I am thinking about narrowing my community of faith to only those who have done their homework in the BX 6400's :wink: :brick:
INFORMED GADFLY

fox

Postby William Thornton » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:43 am

I think Stephen's picture is a great photo. Looks kinda like famous paleonologist Stephen Jay Gould, whom I saw once in a bar in the Boston airport.

Nice pict of prentice also, though he looks like a 19th century ship captain.

I have given David permission to put my photo up but reserve the right to take it down if I get too much grief over it.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby fox » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:07 am

I'm already tired lookin at myself

I like the idea of Christmas and Halloween

You know the Bob Dylan Song with a line about Christmas and Halloween, don't you

For Halloween get her a trumpet
and For Christmas get her a Drum

Too many posts means too many pictures.

I am ready for my picture to come down
INFORMED GADFLY

fox

Postby Prentice Fox » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:25 am

Thornton, I think you just blew my cover. I am a "closet" sailer; and once owned a 15' sail boat, when I was stationed at Lake Champlain in New York state. I have often found myself in a precarious situation when sailing with my son on his catamaran, and a good stiff breeze hits the sails. Now, if I only still had my old trusty pipe it would be a more authentic ship captain pic; but I took the vow of "Kein Rauchen" when I was in Germany about 11 years ago now. UNCLE PRENTICE
Prentice Fox

Postby fox » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:19 pm

Flick, please bring my picture down till Halloween and Christmas
INFORMED GADFLY

fox

Postby David Flick » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:02 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:13 pm

No comment.

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:23 am

Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:08 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:23 pm

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:49 pm

Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

How's

Postby fox » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:54 pm

the Water in Newport News???

Maybe that is the problem, the water you swim in there :wink:
INFORMED GADFLY

fox

Postby Prentice Fox » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:14 pm

CHRIS, Diarrhea has been known to occur to some tribes of people in the Tidewater area before. Severe migraine headaches are ALSO sometimes the result of "fox fatigue" Talk to your doctor and see if Tylenol III is right for you. In isolated cases, an injection of Percocet may be advised. UNCLE PRENTICE
Prentice Fox

Postby Ed Pettibone » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:21 pm

The End

Again, this forum is as the name implies intended for newbies to introduce them selves and regulars may say howdy. The most recent post here have nothing to do with welcoming. For that reason this thread is LOCKED ! In the future post that do not serve the intended purpose of this forum are subject to being deleted.
Ed Pettibone

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)