[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Hello all

Hello all

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Hello all

Postby jerzeng » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:03 am

I am brand new here. Hello all
jerzeng

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance
jerzeng

Re: Hello all

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:35 am

Ed: Hello jerzeng, how about introducing your self? And By the way, are we to assume that "jerseng" is a contraction of you first and last name?
Ed Pettibone

Postby jerzeng » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:40 am

My name is Jeremy Zengler and I live in Maryland. Just looking for some good forums to be on. For fellowship and maybe to occassional debate :D I go to an independant baptist church. I am striving to live for the Lord. I like to stay up to date with all the new trends in christianity. I say up to date cause what was relative 6 months ago is old and buried now. :)
jerzeng

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance
jerzeng

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:16 am

Ed Pettibone

Postby jerzeng » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:32 am

I can't spell half the time and the other half I can't form a proper, coherant sentence. :lol:
jerzeng

jerzeng

Postby Haruo » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:27 pm

The Lord is, thank God, log-suufering (sic) misspellers-ward.

Welcome, Jeremy!

Haruo
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby jerzeng » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:33 pm

Hello haruo. It is good to see others with my mispelling problem. I am glad I am not the only one. :lol:
jerzeng

jerzeng

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Welcome--look forward to your participation. Feel free to start new threads or jump in on any of the ones already posted. I spent 15 years just up the road from you in Baltimore before returning to the Holy Land (Georgia).
Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Re: "OLD AND BURIED NOW"

Postby Prentice Fox » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:23 pm

Jeremy, I also am a newcomer to the forum; and you and I both have been welcomed with open arms.This is not the right forum for it; but I would like to see you start a new thread on "New Trends in Christianity."(maybe on.. the Baptist Life Forum.) In your introductory comments you state: "I try to stay up to date with all the new trends in Christianity. What was relative six months ago is old and buried now." I am intrigued by your statement. and would like for you to expand on it in a new thread, citing any specific examples. I am only one new member here, but approaching my eighth decade here in the sand hills of North Carolina. I believe in the "OL' TIME RELIGION"; but I believe in it in the way that an old mountain evangelist by the name of Vance Havner (recently quoted by Dr. Puckett at my church) did. Vance Havner said: "I believe in the old time Religion; by which I mean the historical faith of our fathers, and not the hysterical faith of those around us." Can I get a witness? Jeremy, we'll look for a new post from you addressing: "New Trends in Christianity." UNCLE PRENTICE.
Prentice Fox

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)