[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Hello all

Hello all

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Hello all

Postby James » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:13 pm

James North
CBF, Virginia
Born again by God's free grace
James

Re: Hello all

Postby David Flick » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:12 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:44 pm

Ed Pettibone

More info

Postby James » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:00 pm

James North
CBF, Virginia
James

Postby pjerwin » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:14 pm

Scott Erwin,
Small Soul
pjerwin

Clarification

Postby James » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:51 am

James North
CBF, Virginia
James

Postby William Thornton » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:57 am

William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby pjerwin » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:20 am

I appreciate your reply, James. While there is hearty disagreement over whether or not the BF&M2K is being made a creed and even whether or not creeds properly have a place in Baptist life (surprisingly cjoshuav believes they do, just not the BF&M) -- topics for discussion elsewhere -- your desire for intellectual honesty is to be appreciated.
Scott Erwin,
Small Soul
pjerwin

Postby Bruce Gourley » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:28 pm

Bruce Gourley
BaptistLife.Com owner

Bruce Gourley
Site Admin

Postby theron » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:16 am

james...you sound like you will be an interesting contributor. I too have found this forum stimulating and have become a part. will be looking forward to hearing your thoughts
theron

Postby David Flick » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:55 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:23 pm

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Good to be Free

Postby Danny Chisholm » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 pm

Danny Chisholm

Postby theron » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:18 pm

you know how sometimes you just need to say something because your heart needs to say it? I live about 6 blocks off what use to be the beach of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. To say its been a challenging year with katrina would certainly be an understatement. along the way this past yr I found you. I circled for a while and when i decided to get with the program, one of your leaders was extremely patience with my tired mind when logging on seemed to become impossible.

In times of struggle, its a bit more easily to "idealize" that which provides a good drink of water when you are thirsty. I dont believe i have done that when i say thanks to those here I have discovered and for your "cup of cold water".

I have learned, been inspired, bemused, reminded the benefit of robust disagreement, found adrenalen when at the end of the day everything seemed torn to pieces beyond my life time to see it become whole, challenged to think critically and from different points of view. especially to sandy, Gourley, Tim and others, i found brother and sisterhood from you, people whom i have never met except through the heart. like i said, i needed to say it and although you didnt need to hear it, i do hope you hear thankyou
theron

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)