[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Greetings to all.

Greetings to all.

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Greetings to all.

Postby Ben W » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:53 am

Hello, My name is Ben White, I recognise a few of the crew in here from the Thinking Baptists forum! :)

Yet I also notice a number of people that I dont initially recognise! So for an introduction, I am from the state of South Australia, I am a keen member of the Seventh Day Baptist Church - http://www.seventhdaybaptist.org Theologically I am open to new ideas and like to discuss and debate theology.

I work full time and I study at nights at Bible College where I am working on a Bachelor of Ministry in order that I might be ordained into the ministry of the SDB

I am a French Polisher by trade and one of my main hobbies is the restoration of antique furniture, French Polishing is the application of Shellac to Timber, it is an old trade that has pretty much died out in favour of spray on type lacquers. So I work for a paint company in sales these days!

In any event, I hope to make some new friends in here! :)

--------------------------
Ed Pettibone (aka jep): Good morning Ben, or is it good afternoon? I have brother-in-law who lives near Sydney but I still have a problem keeping up with the time difference.

I have utilized the edit button, a privilege of editors, to welcome you on this same page with your message. I have done this so that others will not look at the welcome forum and just see my name. My name is sometimes too prominent in the forum index.
I do welcome you and hope to learn some thing about Seventh Day Baptist. I would ask that you click on the link at the top of the page and take a look at the forum Rules. Rule four in particular. That rule states that participants on our boards are asked to use their name or a derivation thereof as their user name. I would ask that you go into your profile and change your user name accordingly.

If you would like to know a bit more about my co-editor David Filck and myself you could click on staff on the Baptistlife.com home page.

I use jep to indicate my editorial persona. Here I want offer a more personal Welcome.

Ed Pettibone
Ben W

Re: Greetings to all.

Postby bobfrgsn » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:04 pm

Bob Ferguson

my blogspot: http://bobferguson.blogspot.com/
Free and Faithful Baptist are welcome to comment ...
bobfrgsn

Location: Mandeville, Louisiana on the northshore of beautiful Lake Ponchatrain

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)